What goodies do you have?

miatafied

Contributor
:
Mazda5/kidhauler - Miata/fun car
To install on your mazda5 when it comes home (or are you installing now that you took your 5 home)

I just have a couple chrome trim rings and a voodoo shift knob. Nothing too exciting, but I'll probably order some winter wheels/tires from tirerack soon.

Congratulations. :) I have seen a black one around my area with new black rims and tint, looks reeeeeeally sharp!

Thanks yesterday was my 35th birthday at 4.30 pm signed papers for the 5 and at 6.30 signed papers for our new Home aswell, really happy with the 5 like i said great power for the auto was surprised , and love the manuel sift mode really cool already first day having it had it fill up twice with stuf for the house moving and queit versitle and holds actually just a little more than my Vibe GT

Yeah I had a Matrix (auto) while my 5 was on recall, and I was happy with it for a few weeks... but as the time dragged on I started to notice a lot of annoyances with it. I'm so glad I have my 5 (5-speed) back. :)

george pavell said:
Thanks yesterday was my 35th birthday at 4.30 pm signed papers for the 5 and at 6.30 signed papers for our new Home aswell, really happy with the 5 like i said great power for the auto was surprised , and love the manuel sift mode really cool already first day having it had it fill up twice with stuf for the house moving and queit versitle and holds actually just a little more than my Vibe GT
Just make sure to take it out of 2nd when you hit the highway.
doh.jpg

perfecto said:
Congratulations. :) I have seen a black one around my area with new black rims and tint, looks reeeeeeally sharp!
Looks like you've just signed yourself up for RECON. (peep)
I want pics of this thing!

the_saint said:
Looks like you've just signed yourself up for RECON. (peep)
I want pics of this thing!

I'll see what I can do - I've only ever seen it at night so it's not really condusive to taking photos. :) But I do generally see it 2 nights a week!

Yeah right, "Hey buddy don't pick up your wife just yet, I need to take a picture of your car" :) lol

You gotta be creative.
*With Australian accent* "I've with the Brisbane Road and Track and I would like to take a few pics of your car to send back home and see what the main office thinks blah blah blah" Then whip out your P&S, stick it on the tripod and get all sassy with that 5. lol

I dont know yet, but I need to figure out something to make up for my lack of stick.... :(

Back