Getting my 5 on Thursday... or am I

I bought my 5 in Toronto on the Saturday of the recall. So they have my downpayment and I do not have the 5 yet.

The salesman was told he could not have contact with me, just in case he told me something he should not.

The sales manager has promised to call me back time and time again. I eventually got fed up and called him.

He told me I can have my car on Thursday, as I told him I will not use the "M" mode until after the recall has been fixed.

What do you think? Take it or leave it for them to fix it.......... Maybe the sales manager has some numbers to make?

Should I fax/email Mazda Canada that they are releasing my car to me, or should I just smile as I drive off in my Mazda 5.

Zoom, Zoom, Boom!

Update: The sales manager just called and he needs to get approval from the Mazda Canada service rep. who is going to the dealer tomorrow.

Any thoughts???
Mazda5rocks is online now Add to Mazda5rocks's Reputation Edit/Delete Message

Mazda5rocks said:
Should I fax/email Mazda Canada that they are releasing my car to me, or should I just smile as I drive off in my Mazda 5.

Zoom, Zoom, Boom!

Do you have an e-mail address for Mazda Canada corporate? Their website, helpfully, doesn't list one on the "Contact Us" page.

I'm going to send the form e-mail (that komoko wrote up) to them.

I called their office in richmond hill. nobody pickup phone but forwarded me to an invalid voice mail box, result as hangup... Dealer told me parts will be available in mid Oct.

Back