Fam's Fireball, from Recall #1 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fam

:
10 Mazda5 GT AT, 10 Mazda3S GB GT 6SPD
Well then its up to 3 fires now. I want to know more about the fires and how much damage it causes as Im the only moron still driving this thing everyday. :) Nevermind, I have encased my entire exhaust in bubble wrap as this is sure to fix the problem. Ill keep you informed.

fam said:
Well then its up to 3 fires now. I want to know more about the fires and how much damage it causes as Im the only moron still driving this thing everyday. :) Nevermind, I have encased my entire exhaust in bubble wrap as this is sure to fix the problem. Ill keep you informed.

Won't that bubble wrap make an awful smell and a mess when your Fireball5 catches fire? I bet you'd be better off just taking the whole exhaust system off.
(eyeballs)

Yes thats the answer, unbolt it at the headers. Derby car here I come! Think of all the money ill save in bubble wrap...but I guess I had better buy some ear plugs.

fam said:
Yes thats the answer, unbolt it at the headers. Derby car here I come! Think of all the money ill save in bubble wrap...but I guess I had better buy some ear plugs.

Better grab some extras, so you can hand them to the cop that pulls you over. (fuoops)

Your forgetting the 200rwhp that I gain from no exhaust, no one can catch me. It will just be a big pink blur....kinda like my bachelor party.

the_saint said:
But I thought it was a mini-min....never mind, not gonna go there.

You're right. It might look big, but how do we know he's not just padding it with bubble wrap? (mj)

5thAve said:
You're right. It might look big, but how do we know he's not just padding it with bubble wrap? (mj)

(dark) (dark) (dark) (dark) (dark) (dark)
(hump) (hump) (hump) (hump) (hump)

Honestly I have no clue what we are talking about now.

We are talking about the recall....what are you talking about?

Canadian translation: Wee are talking aboot da recall...what are yoo talking aboot eh?

I thought wee were talking aboot da recall, eh?
The Southpark movie is coming back to me now.

I saw a few on a truck but none on the street I bought mine on july 25th the day it came in on a truck 70 miles away! So I went and picked one up. :)

Imagine how many heads will turn as you roll down the street in flames.. Wooooo !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back