Greddy Evo II Exhaust

genericuser

Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
Greddy's Evo II Exhaust is now being made to fit the mazda 6. It is a full cat back system. The tip looks a bit big, but I'd be curious as to how it sounds.. Anyone have it installed?

Heard same as above or similar link(s) and I'd say save your money. Cheaper to buy canister mufflers and randomly picking a shop from yellow pages to install it for same results. Catbacks/Axlebacks w/o any other header/cat mods on 6i or 6s give the same sound only gains. Those who don't choose the full out HP route and want just to change the sound of their car then axlebacks/catbacks are a perfect sollution.

I'm not a big fan of cannisters to begin with.. I had a feeling they'd be awfully loud.. I"m just trying to generate some discussion on some aftermarket parts available for the 6! (2thumbs)

I'd like too, but everytime I post links I get my hand slapped. Use google, there are tons of parts out, available, and tested. For example, there have been a number of recent developments on long tube headers for both the 6s and 6i (equal length) of supreme design (the best seen yet on any of the forums), but the links go to non forum sponsors, and other mazda6 forums.

Oh well.

correct. there is other non msprotege site that have a full list I myself can't post. If I had the space and a broadband connection I would have already downloaded and uploaded here. Gimme a few mos to end my stateside deployment and get back to Va and I'll have broad band capabilities again.

Back