Mazda 5 Peformance Parts.

:
10 MS3
I guess when everything is up and running again, we can start modding 5's without burning them :D.

Autoexe CF Ram Intake
mcr959soucyaku.jpg

Autoexe Axle-back Exhaust
mcr8500soucyaku.jpg

BTW, Im wondering if Autoexe and all the other aftermarket Manufacturers had to give their 5's back??

I think the recall is only for NA units. I know Mazda has stopped production, but even though, I still think the recall is NA only.

I found out that RS*R makes springs for the Premacy, but I haven't heard yet if they will export for the 5.

By the way, I have audio of the AutoEXE CAI....if anybody can host mp3 files. Or you can dig around on AutoEXE's site for it.

Last edited:
the_saint said:
I found out that RS*R makes springs for the Premacy, but I haven't heard yet if they will export for the 5.
Yeah, maybe the M5 could use a higher spring rate F/R but especially in the rear so it wont "rock back" so much when you accelerate. (thumb)

(cool)...I'm looking forward to see what other performance goodies are in store for the 5! :D

So, is there a short-shifter for the 5 yet? Has anybody tried one from a 3 to see if it would work?

We're sooo close to buying a 5. I was really impressed when I finally got to see/drive one. The only things I'd really like to see/bother to mod would be a shorter throw, more positive-feel shifter (like the B&M in my wife's P5) and quicker throttle response.

Back