My Mods!!

C

<Chris>

I finally got all the mods put on my car. I installed Greddy tachometer on the dash in the back left corner. Kind of creates a blind spot but it is huge and the shift light was replaced with a 200 watt strobe light. When I hit my mark I know it. It lights up the whole car.

I also lowered the car about 2 inches. This was hard to do and I am not sure about the ride but it looks cool to be sitting so low. I had to get a different muffler so I could sound good while looking good so I got a huge 6 inch in diameter muffler from MRT. It sounds remarkable.

I pulled the wing off and added a four-stage Zero Sports wing to the trunk. Had to take it to the body shop to get the holes from the old one filled.

I put several tasteful stickers all over the car. I even got some extra stickers for parts I do not have yet. It looks real badass!

I used some moded parts from the euro wiper kit used on other imports and had to fab a few things out of sheet metal but I have a fully functional single wiper. Painted it lime green to contrast the yellow of the car, the stickers and the painted rims.

I will have pics up later in the week the weather is bad and I wanted some good shots.

Oh, I have a vinyl sticker across the top of my windshield that says MAZDA MP3

-Chris
:)

One more thing if anyone knows where I can pick up a euro wing kit for my MP3 I would be grateful. The one I have does not work that well. Looks good but not that functional. Thanks for the help and I will post pics soon.

-Chris

Whhooooa! should be Realllllly good with all those mods....
i would like to know what did you use or do to lower you suspension...
i'll drop mine next spring .

thanks..
I'll kill to see some picSss :eek: :eek:

Here's another unregistered poster. I bet he traded his Dunlops for some Moshimoto tires. Come on now guys....MRT, if you know who they are, they are a Subaru specific manufacturer. He also says
Zero Sports, if you go to their site, they don't even make a supposed 4-Stage wing, which I also have never seen in my life and they too are also a Subaru only manufacturer. Does the wing have any carbon fiber? Last but not least he says he has a GReddy Tach, and from what I've seen GReddy doesn't make Tachometer, nor do they have large warning light. Sorry guys, but until I see some pics and see him registered, I'm gonna have to wave the bulls*** FLAG. I not trying to start a battle online or anything, but it annoys me to see people posting really false information. :rolleyes:

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: APEXistud ]

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: APEXistud ]

Thanks to most of you for your positive replies and support. As for APEXistud you can kiss my ass! I will register before my next post I just figured why bother if I could post without it. I just was trying to save some time. I have a MRT muffler on my car because my friend with a 2.5rs swapped his exhaust and I got the muffler from him cheap. I figured a muffler is a muffler, right? It has nothing to do with the manufacturer of the car does it?

I call it a 4 stage wing because it is HUGE, please forgive me for not using the correct terminology. The tach is a Greddy I do not know what kinda crack you are on but that is what it says on the dial.

Why would you post such rude things if you were not looking to battle? I think you are a jealous ass because you wish you had the mods I do. Stop hating man and just chill out I will have pics by this weekend, weather permitting.

-Chris

P.S. I went to a suspension shop and they heated the springs until the car was at the 2 drop I was looking for. What they do is put blocks under the frame and heat the springs little by little until the car is sitting on the blocks. I am going to take it back in a month so they can do the final adjustment.

-Chris

Maybe you should be the one to chill out bro, I'm not hating on anyone at all, just posting the facts. The parts you "may" have are rare and also expensive for the most part. I'm just a sceptic till I see pics. Sceptisicm is how a lot of people approach things on message board since a lot of people bable about things they've done to their car. Honestly, it's not a bad way to be coming for the Honda crowd where everyone says they have something and they never actually come through to prove it. Just like this one guy in Michigan I met that lived in Windsor, but was visiting my area. He told me and all the other WRX and 2.5RS guys I was with that he had a 22B at his has house with a whole sleugh of parts on it. He also went onto to invite all the Suby guys to his his the following weekend. Needless to say we never say him or the 22B since he was talking out of his ass. Anyway, I apologize for coming across a little rude, but hey this is a message board and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, so if you think I'm a prick for acting like that.....more power to ya. But, I did say I was sorry, so I hope you accept the apology and prove me wrong by posting some "highly anticipated", "here's your proof so shove it up your ass" pics :D

:eek: RICE :eek:

Did any of you read this dudes mods carefully? His mods were a HUGE tach that created a blind spot? What is that? Why in the world do you need a tach that huge? Then he indicates that he added a STROBE light!!!! :eek:

How about how this guy lowered his car? He HEATED THE SPRINGS!!! :eek: :eek: Please tell me you were joking when you told us how you lowered the car.

Then he went on to describe his six inch muffler and HUGE wing. That is RICE!! :eek:

This is the icing on the cake. HE put stickers all over the car and for parts he did not have. How RICE can you get.

Then and OMG he has a single euro wiper!! :eek:
Please dude tell me you are joking and I will be able to sleep tonight.

I'm calling BS here too. 6" exhaust? The wing "looks good but not that functional", stickers for parts he doesn't have yet... This is all the stuff that the muscle car people would make fun of the ricers for... :rolleyes:

I forgot a few things.

:eek: :eek: Sticker on window? :eek: :eek:

Please tell me you did not destroy a yellow MP3 with those mods. Please dude please tell us that you were joking so I can stop feeling so sick. :( :(

this should answer all questions: http://www.riceboypage.com/index.html
some jackass saw that page and was like:
well, let's see what the ricers say to that!

Hey you jackass, if you lower your car
you CAN NOT (!!!) have a 6" exhaust.
Go outside (oh, i forgot it rains - sorry)
and measure it!
Till then or i see pics - **** off!
(Sorry, hate being so rude but wtf is that?!?)

GreetZ anyway!

AIM: MazdaMP
(yes, i have the guts to talk to you, Mr. six-inch-exhaust-on-a-lowered-car!)

Haha, this is freakin funny, hes just mocking you guys. I've been on this board for a few weeks now and it seems like a lot of MP3 owners likes the ricey look(Altezza's). My question is why??? The MP3 is great car the way it is.

I agree with Steven Chris sounds to me like a ****** V-8 owner trying to razz us. Please don't bite into this bulls***. And if this guy is for real I don't want to see a great car look like a piece of s*** (not in my town). :mad: :p :mad: :p

Say what is up with the haters? Why all you fuckers dissing me?

For your information MazdaMP I have a six-inch exhaust muffler not a whole fucken exhaust you illiterate ****. The car is lowered 2 inches and the muffler clears just fine. I also have a eight inch cock that you can suck on.

What is up with the RICE s*** MP3-Blue? **** you, you are a jealous **** and need to shut the **** up. My car looks 10x as good as your s***.

As a matter of fact I just got my racing seatbelts and Altezza’s in today and will install them tonight. I also have contacted someone to make me a “MP3-Type R” Decal to match the rear one on the bumper. It will look like the one that says MP3 but will read “MP3-TypeR” It will have a carbon fiber background. I am also going to get one made for the dash as well. If anyone wants one let me know ASAP.

I am really surprised that all of you are being so rude to me I thought it would be cool to talk about my mods with you people but seems like jealousy is in the air.

This posting area is getting a little heated. I just did a mod on my signature. See that. Who needs to lower their ride and put a big wing on it when you have a cool signature.

Chris, you're freakin hilarious. Exhaust and muffler are the same thing, hahaha I think you mean 6 inch tip. I said it before and I'll say it again, Altezza's are gay and ricey and only look good on the IS300/Altezza. And what is w/ the "Type R" sticker? Thats even more ricey and gay. I like the MP3 a lot, but it is FAR from a Type R.

Steven exhaust and muffler are two different things. The exhaust is the entire system and the muffler is that can looking thing at the end. I think ass-munch earlier thought I had 6-inch pipe all the way from the header to the tip. The exhaust is stock except for the muffler that I replaced.

Dude what do you mean by “gay”. How is something “gay”. A person can be gay but not an object. As for the Altezza’s I think they look good. I like them even better on Yellow cars and that is why I got them. People already do not know what this car is so with the Type-R decal I will be even more mysterious.

-Chris

Chris, exhaust and muffler are the same thing. Now the piping, cat, headers, etc are part of the exhaust system. That was funny when you said you swapped a RS exhaust on your car. C'mon man....Type R stickers, you want to be more mysterious? All the people w/ real ITR's will just laugh at you, btw I have a ITR and I'm laughing at you.

Steven you are talking out of our ass. An exhaust implies the whole system. The muffler is that can thing at the end. Muffler and exhaust are two different things. You have a what? ITR? What are you talking about?

-Chris

Back