OK, all you 4 cyl bashers read this...

NC_MP3

I posted this on another thread, but I want to post it again so all you V8 morons can read it. Don't bother flaming me, cause I have better things to do then fight with all you redneck pussies.

From "My New MP3 Is FAST"

A few people said that you can't get 200 hp with a NA 4 cylinder. Haha. I know this dipshit doesn't have 200 HP, but you can get 250-300 HP out of a NA 4 cyl easy. Bore it, stroke it, bigger cams, intake manifold, exhaust, head work, all that can give ya 300 HP at the crank. There are ALOT of Honda guys in my town, alot of my friends drive Hondas. We have gotten 275 HP @ the wheels with a B18C (Integra GSR Engine) with no forced induction or NOS. Bored it .30 over and put a stroker kit in it, Skunk Works Cams and a few Spoon Sports parts. So all you dicks out there bitching about 4 cyl POS's, I got news for ya, V8's are a thing os the past, I can get the same HP from a 4 cyl. Why go buy a Camaro with a ******* V8? If you were a real car buff you would buy a Honda with a 4 cyl and build it up to 400 HP, thats a challenge.

Any idiot can buy a Camaro with 300 HP, but thats what you haters are, idiots.

You are a HUGE dumbass. You do all that work and I can still BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF. Your car cannot handle all that power you will break something and then how much fun will you have?

8 is better for power than 4!! It is physics you ignorant dick. You know nothing about physics and you will remain a stupid fucken dumbass.

Your POS 4-cl will NEVER FUCKEN catch my car you small dick fucker.

what about 2 or 3 rotors? :D i bet my future 2 rotors in spring 2003 can kill the hell out of yer stupid v8 :D oops, too bad camaros r going to be history by then... i guess i would need to find other cars to play :p

Originally posted by NC_MP3:
<STRONG>Why go buy a Camaro with a ******* V8? If you were a real car buff you would buy a Honda with a 4 cyl and build it up to 400 HP, thats a challenge.

Any idiot can buy a Camaro with 300 HP, but thats what you haters are, idiots.</STRONG>

I believe NC_MP3 says it best. Tuning is something that requires a little reserach and lot of know how. The only challenging thing about the Camaro is handling all the torque. There's no fun in beating someone if you have a big arse V8 motor. Now if you hand someone their arse with a tuned 4cyl, that's different. Just my 02. cents

Back