Philly/Camden AutoX

dmitrik4

:
'04 RX-8 || '10 CX-9
We need some more Proteges at the Philly AutoX! This week i was the only one there...that's terrible.

SCCA Philly Region website

the next event is scheduled for Feb 1. Hope to see some more of you Philly/SJ guys there to show that Proteges have REAL drivers.:cool:

Damn I didn't know that they had autoX's during the winter...I might Come to the next one depending on the weather..

NJ is freaking cold!!

I just hit the website...there is no info on the next 1...

next AutoX is sat, Feb 15th at the Campbell's Field lot in Camden.

where did u get this info?? What's the entrance fee?? What class would i fall into??

You can see my mods listed below!!

Chas...
Email me

acidbbg@aol.com

NJ is way too damn cold to AutoX right now. I'm in South Jersey myself...I'd love to meet up and AutoX sometime.

www.autoX4u.com

click on "click here to continue"

click on "Solo II Winter Series"

scroll down and there ya go. cost is $20 for SCCA members, $30 for non-members. also, check out NASIOC.com's

Tri-State Forum, there is usually a thread about the event coming up or just past.

there was a black '03 ES there this weekend (March 1), who beat me by .140 seconds (damn that cone!). Hope to see him again next time. It would be nice to see some MP3's or MSP's there. PM or email me if you have any questions. seriously, it is a GREAT bunch of people, everyone s extremely friendly and helpful.

BTW, the Feb 15th autoX was more like a snowcross, with about 2-3" of snow on the course. TONS of fun...i even managed to beat some STX WRX's! and i can now say that the SP5000 is NOT a snow tire. ugh.:D

the course march 1st was LONG (1/2 mile) and FAST (redline in 2nd), but wow, it was fun. next up for Philly region is March 15, but this weekend SJ region is in Camden.

acid, w/out the nitrous you're in STS i think, but i'm not sure about what that does. check out moutons.org for some car classing info, or check out the SCCA Forums.

Last edited:
bump. next event april 26th at camden. first summer series event. i have STICKIES! w00t!

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!! (bang)

I can't believe I totally missed the last one... oh well I guess I'll have to wait for my next opportunity....

Oh sorry about the damn part..... just hate myself missing out last time...:D

Back