SR20 Engin

Being that I've seen them in Civics, I wouldn't doubt that you can make one fit. Depends on if you're willing to spend the mulla ;)

Yeah, SR20 is a good engine. Seen some NA SR20's with over 250 HP, seen some turbo SR20's with over 500 HP. Some SR20's have variable valve timing also :)

Being that I've never heard any SR20's with any kind of variable valve timing on them. Could you tell me which ones do? :D I'm not trying to start stuff, just asking a question.

I'm sorry man but what do the Sentra SE-r's have V-spec or Spec-V but i know that's not the same as vvti but he means in a different way. I notice that you are some kind of corrector speller or make someone define what they are talking about when u know what people are talking about ,give it a (Break), and i'm not starting nothing just telling the truth. :D

The SR20DE and SR20DET both had variable valve timing. They had 120 and 165 HP respectively and if I am not mistaken came in the Japanese 200SX? Or maybe it was the UK or other European 200SX.

No stateside SR20 had Nissan's Variable Valve Timing (VTI). I has just recently been given to us in the QR25DE found in the SE-R Spec-V. For some reason they keep all the good ish in Japan. The motor NC was refering to is called SR20VE. All SR20DET's S15 Silvia and up had the VTI. I'm not sure if the S14 Silvia had it. I'm almost positive that the S13 didn't.

Just a question:

Why do you want a Nissan motor anyway?

Not starting anything here, just wondering. I think Mazda has plenty of options for motor swaps.

i'm talking about the turbo ones dame it :D
SR20DET GTI-R 235HP
SR20DEtGTI-R.gif

SR20DET S13 225HP
SR20DETRWD.jpg

SR20DET Bluebird 205HP
SR20DETbluebird.gif

Engins umm dont know if mazda make eny better ones than that, unless you talking about the rx7 engin ? i say that if i coud fit the SR20DET GTI-R 235HP engin in to the mp3 i would do it but dont kow if it would fit :D ;)

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: hukster00 ]

Back