good web sites for Mazda product?????

A

<ArcTan2x+k>

hi guys!
i was looking on the internet to find a good and big site to "maybe" buy some shoulder pads..intake , exhaust for my MP3 but couldnt find ONE that is selling mazda protege stuff....even on ebay they dont have yellow shoulder pads.. :mad:
maybe one of you guys could help me!
or IF ONE ONE YOU GUYS LIVE IN or NEAR MONTRAL , CANADA....connaissez-vous une bonne place aller ?????? un bon shop performance...pour la mp3 ?? :cool:

Not to fear fellow MP3 owners...MazdaMP3.com currently has a catalog of parts for the MP3 (please understand their isn't much out there yet, as time passes more parts will appear...turbo?)

The catalog will grow and develop over time. MazdaMP3.com plans to showcase and offer parts/products from the premier tuning shops/companies. Rest assured your MP3 source is MazdaMP3.com!

Comments...Questions...let me know...

I did find the YELLOW seatbelt pads that say powered by mazda and they even have the right emblem on em'..............they are $22

It is in some yahoo type shopping site.....

I got the site by going to a search engine and typing SPIDER PERFORMANCE AUTOMOTIVE

Didn't get a chance to look around all that much, but it seems to have some things we could use!!!!!!!!!!!

#520-------------------BLUE

:cool:

Back