Fake or legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crzygosu87

:
2004 Mazda 6s
Hey guys. I've seen some crazy products online that people say supposedly ups acceleration, throttle response, torque and hp like no other possible mod .... AND AT INCREDIBLY LOW PRICES~! Are they fake or what? They say that their products are cheap cuz they buy in large quantities, but what do you guys think? Like this is one product that I've actually been thinking about buying online ... give me some advice as to whether I should buy it or not ... it seems good for its VERY CHEAP price which is why im even lookin at it .... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7994261360&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
??? So what do you guys thinks :confused: :confused: :confused:

Also I heard about some tornado product that acts as a supercharge or something .... iono :confused: :confused:

yah exactly what ive been thinking hahaha thanks for the reinforcement guys im just going to get a drop in K&N airfilter then ... cant afford the CAI's yet

hhahaha good point ... do you know where i can purchase some good reliable performance chips for my 2004 Mazda6s hatch ATX??? Or if there actually are items like that? I think i heard of shiit like that from other 6 owners. Like Stage 1 performance chips or something??? (scratch)

Last edited:
(lol)... i love how on that guys add it says don't pay 400-800 for an ecu upgrade get this resistor instead....??? and how in the hell can wiring in a resistor change engine timing?? am i just not seeing something or is he full of shiat?

crzygosu87 said:
hahaha ... but on a different note ... can anyone answer my questions plz?
what question? it's crap.
if you want me to s*** in a box and send it to you will. it will work better than what they sell you.

i dont dink u've read my other posts dumbass, i asked if there are actual things as superchips and shiiit ... calm down mofo

crzygosu87 said:
i dont dink u've read my other posts dumbass, i asked if there are actual things as superchips and shiiit ... calm down mofo
I'm the dumb ass? check your spelling retard & your looking at those awesome mods that you posted links for. (moon)

OK. Now you're dicking around about my spelling huh? Well I don't think you're in any position to be saying that to me anyways you dick. Look at your second to last post, mofo. Want to s*** around about spelling now? Man, I write for a ******* newspaper you dick. I don't have to worry about messing up spelling on a casual forum like this. You have got to be kidding me. I was only asking about whether a product like this is even worth looking at because I was looking for some cheap mods. I'm sorry if I somehow pissed you off by even mentioning it, but you got to do something about your ego man. You're not the smartest guy in the world man. Sorry about whatever I said, but hey, I was just asking about it. Don't throw a fit on me.

Children, children..... Fighting over the internet makes everyone look like a retard. On another note, idk if they have any "chips" for the 6, but why are you looking if you can't even afford a cai. And like someone posted on here, mods are not cheap.

tsunami said:
(lol)... i love how on that guys add it says don't pay 400-800 for an ecu upgrade get this resistor instead....??? and how in the hell can wiring in a resistor change engine timing?? am i just not seeing something or is he full of shiat?

It screws with your air temp sensor so your ECU thinks the air is colder and advances the timing a little. Except that sensor is there for a reason and you might not want to advance the timing on a really hot day.

R2Di2Dc2Do said:
Children, children..... Fighting over the internet makes everyone look like a retard. On another note, idk if they have any "chips" for the 6, but why are you looking if you can't even afford a cai. And like someone posted on here, mods are not cheap.

+1. if youre looking at 10 dollar resistors and say you cant spend much on your car you cant afford even the cheapest em.

crzygosu87 said:
hahaha ... but on a different note ... can anyone answer my questions plz?

The short answer, the best current intake mod for the 6 is the CP-E. Look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back