Mazda5 aftermarket campaign

the_saint

50% borikn
:
OG Mazda5
Hey people. It was brought to my attention that if I (we) want aftermarket companies to bring parts over for us, we need to let them know that there is intrest in the parts. I'm going to start sporadically emailing these companies and I'll post their wmail addresses so that you guys (and gals (2thumbs) ) can email them also.
The more people that do this the better.

info@tanabe-usa.com
sales@tein.com
info@greddy.com
Info@blitz-performance.com

If anybody thinks of other companies to add to the list, please do!

RODSCALIP5 said:
Do any of these companies make parts for the 5 in Japan?
Not sure. The second gen. Premacy is new over there too, so it might be a while before parts get listed on their site (which are difficult for me to navigate since I can't read that stuff and free translators suck). But at any rate, some of them have stuff for the first gen. and I know others are in the wagon/van market in Japan. So, IMO (not that my opinion really counts (sad1) ) these are all companies that might take intrest in the Mazda5.

I started my search for lowering springs too. I figured, if I find one, it's going to take several months since it's coming from Japan.

The car was just released in the past couple months, its a Mazda, and its a small minivan; youre just lucky the engine is shared with the 3, or I think you'd have the same amount of aftermarket as the MPV.

Dexter said:
The car was just released in the past couple months, its a Mazda, and its a small minivan; youre just lucky the engine is shared with the 3, or I think you'd have the same amount of aftermarket as the MPV.

AS long as I can get lowering springs and I'll get the rest here in US. I don't think I'm going to install any HP Performance related items or a body kit...

Dexter said:

The 5 is a different animal than the MPV...I've seen modded 5's at car shows in Japan months ago...I didn't see any MPV's there...the 5 will attract a much larger aftermarket than the MPV...it's related to the 3 for one and it's not just a family oriented vehicle...it's got a lot of potential...you'll see ;)

Back