Serious questions for the Muscle Car people

DooMer_MP3

Experience my Member
I've been reading all of the trash talk for the last couple of days now. I have a couple of questions.

First off, what provoked you guys to come here and start ripping on our cars? Did someone go to your boards and tell you that a 140hp car could beat the s*** out of your cars? I sure hope not, because than we'd deserve some of it.

Second, WE UNDERSTAND OUR CAR DOESN'T HAVE HP. You don't need to keep telling us this. Here is why we bought our cars guys:

1) It is unique. There are 1300 of them in the US, and its nice not to see one everywhere you look.

2) Believe it or not, the cars handle like a dream.

3) There are lots of parts coming out for it that are very fun to play with and differentiate our MP3s from others.

4) It was great bang for the buck. For $18.5k, we get a great suspension, rims, stereo, body kit, and some class!

Seriously, I am very happy you guys can demolish my piddly MP3 in a straight run. I think muscle cars are great for this. They sound awesome, and pull real quick. They have an overall feel of POWER to them. But can't you guys just give us some respect with what we can do in the slaloms? I personally like going for drives on real windy roads. Straight racing is not for me. But I'm not going to insult you because I happen to not like drag racing. That is why I did not buy a Camaro. So can you guys just stop with the insults? Thanks!

DooMer_MP3

You would understand if one of these cars pulled up to you at a light and started talking s*** in their I4 and when you blew their doors off they come up with some lousy excuse why they lost and begin to tell you that in a short time when they hop it up they will beat you. Sure I will give credit where credit is due you probably did get a good deal on a limited production car. It infuriates me to no end when you kids talk trash about how mad fast your s*** is then I hand you your ass and you give me excuse after excuse. It is also no secret that your car handles well and the reason is the tires and struts. Slap those on to any car and it will improve your time in the slalom. Stop talking trash and making excuses and maybe the world will be a better place.

Yes, true to an extent. The main concern of the majoity of the people here is that this is a Mazda MP3 forum not a camaro or V8 forum. I'm sure they are out there, so go find it and let us be.

Tires and struts is not the only fact that makes a good turn. There are many other factors!

I know there is many ricer out there, but many of us aren't. If you want to pick on the L4, go to the clubsi.com and tell them how you trash them, they will play with you in the next couple of years. Please stop talking non-sense and get out of here.

Originally posted by <haveUhadURV8>:
<STRONG>You would understand if one of these cars pulled up to you at a light and started talking s*** in their I4 and when you blew their doors off they come up with some lousy excuse why they lost and begin to tell you that in a short time when they hop it up they will beat you. Sure I will give credit where credit is due you probably did get a good deal on a limited production car. It infuriates me to no end when you kids talk trash about how mad fast your s*** is then I hand you your ass and you give me excuse after excuse. It is also no secret that your car handles well and the reason is the tires and struts. Slap those on to any car and it will improve your time in the slalom. Stop talking trash and making excuses and maybe the world will be a better place.</STRONG>

Well, I'm sorry some of the "kids" here had to ruin it for you then. But really, is this like the worst thing that could ever happen to you? Do you really let these "kids" ruin your life? ITS A GOD DAMNED CAR. Some people use their cars as an extension to their dicks. Its annoying. I'm very proud of the fact that I haven't reved on anybody or raced on the street even when others rev on me.

I can be driving my car on the highway, minding my own business, and I'll see a vette come up to my side, look at me with a dirty look, and slam on the gas speeding away. I mean, what the hell are you proving to me? That you're arrogant? Its a proven fact that people do things inside the comfort of their car that they would NEVER do if they were person to person (ie flip people off, honk, yell).

So yeah, some of the 17 year olds with MP3s probably pissed you off. Either you can deal with it and not stoop to their level, or you can. Personally I hope you grow up as well.

DooMer_MP3

P.S. Yeah, you can make your car handle well with "some tires and struts". But first off, thats not all there is to it, and second, my point was this came out of the box for us at a low cost...

DOOMER you said a mouthful I'm with you 100% I'm no 17 yr old ricer, I do enjoy knowing what car I own and take pride in my ownership. We all know that you can't compare apples to oranges. So all this BS has to stop. Just my 2cents :D :D :D

Personally I'm not going to be as polite or as nice as Doomer... I don't give a flying **** about how you muscle or camaro driving muthafuckas feel about the MP3 ... this is a MP3 forum u dumb **** ... Take your bulls*** to your own forum or just get a ******* life... Are u just stupid and envious that your V8 doesn't get as much attention as a MP3 would get on the streets? :mad:

Let's not put down the 17 year old MP3 drivers, yeah? I'm 16...guys try to race me, but when I get a chance to talk to them, I laugh and say that my car has absolutely no power...I don't mind...I love my car to death (boys are no substitute for a good, fun car :D ) and it doesn't bother me to say that it just doesn't have what it takes to beat anything on the straightaway...maybe it's just the guys who think their MP3s can beat anything... ^_^;;

testosterone is bad :eek:

<haveUhadURV8> ?????

Are you a bad ass??? or are you a pedophile? Well if you were hurt so bad by these tiny little kids why didnt you drag there ass out and beat the living hell out of them. I mean hell they can take your pride but dont talk about my V8 like that...ill cry..... Just go on and admit it that your girl (by the way was over at my house lastnight) saw these little kids pull up and saw the car. The first thing she said was OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CAR!!!! so that is the reason you are made, the kids didnt say anything, just go on and admit it. LOL you are a loser by choice, you have a v8 and you will never ever have a the enjoyment of having a Limited Edition MP3 you SHITHEAD....lol God you guys or pedophile(v8) or whatever you claim you are, go home and clean your act up. Have a nice day..... :D <haveUhadURV8>

For some strange reason, and the above posts hatin on Mp3's makes me believe this even stronger, but everytime I see someone in a Camaro or Mustang, I think.. "White Trash".. hmm.. especially when they think they are "cool" because they have a junked out, ragged out car that could.. well still beat our ass at drag. But Hey, mine still looks better.. who cares.

Very good flamewar guys, especially DooMer_MP3. And don't worry MazdaMP, things like these are temporary. Rest assured if it became the norm I would start banning subnets and deleting threads. Whatever it takes.

Latest posts

Back