6 Mods

Caffein8d

:
2008 Mazda3s 5-door
I am planning on purchasing a 6(s) within the next few months, and i was wondering if anybody knew if any companies are developing, or have released, anything for the 6. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
(bling)

www.duratecperformance.com

The v6 in the Mazda6s is a Ford designed, Mazda engineered and tuned 3.0 liter Duratec. Parts might be easily adaptable from other Duratec blocks, and this site has few - but developing - parts for the 6. Keep it bookmarked.

So, Mike, what color are you going to get? :) Welcome to the board.

yeah duratecperformance.com is making headers and cold air. tradional japanese companies will make exhausts.

injen is also looking into a cold air
eibach and h&r have lowering springs....as with various body kits. PM me and i'll give you a buncha links.

i'm trying to find out if a vortech will fit or maybe custom turbo. time will tell.

probably more mods currently available for the 4 banger no?

since the 4 cylinder has been out for a while overseas...

Thanks for the welcome Ken.

I'm leaning towards the blue, but their gunmetal gray one looks pretty tight, so im a in the middle. (bling)

Damn Dual Exhaust

Orange,
In your looking did you happen to find replacements for the dual exhaust on the s? i've been looking (not too hard though - ask captain krm p5, aricjm 15, or pro5 on speed and they will tell you that i really dont try hard at anything) online and havent found one. Since im really quite poor, and buying the car would really hinder my baller lifestyle, i need something that will just improve the 'experience' of driving it... mmm, noise. And plus, the exhaut will bring out all the rice we have around here, and since these people think that if you slap some stickers on your car and throw on a bomb exhaust, they are the fastest thing on 4 wheels.. damn hondas.....

Oh yes, and slug, why would i waste my money on the 4 when the 6 is reasonably close to price in comparision? :)

(bling)

JDM_MP5 -

Where can i find this elusive body kit? you should head the the japanese autoexe site.. its so funny once you get past the damn script failure if you dont have a japanse plugin for IE.
:)
(bling)

Well, you can find all the information at www.autoexe.co.jp. Where you can buy it, I think www.boomplustoys.com will be carrying it sometime. You may even try to get into contact with ARD_MP5 (Rishie) and see what he can do for you. He is based in Canada, but a lot of people have got their autoexe kits from him. I hope this helps! And please once you do get the kit POST SOME PICTURES!!! :D

Re: Damn Dual Exhaust

Baby Huey said:
Oh yes, and slug, why would i waste my money on the 4 when the 6 is reasonably close to price in comparision? :)

(bling)

have you been reading up on your literature? when the mazdaspeed 6 comes out it will be based on the J-spec version of the car and will have a 280hp AWD turbo 4 motivating the car i believe. thats why you would "waste" money on the 4 instead of 6

Back