What are you plans?

Hey people,

I’m bored so I was thinking about what all I want to do to my MP3. So, here is what I was thinking:

I was gonna keep the suspension the way it is. It handles well as it is, so why bother with a good thing. However to help out the suspension I was gonna get some light Racing Hart rims (weigh less than the ones on there) in the same size (17x7.5). I was also going to see about aluminum calipers to help lose some unsprung weight. If they make, which I doubt, ceramic rotors would be nice.

I was also going to look at getting a carbon fiber hood to help lose some sprung weight. I’m not sure how much I will save with one, but I’ll find out before I buy one.

To help the drive train spin faster I was gonna get a lightened flywheel and under-drive pulley’s when they become available. And a better clutch to help catch that lighter flywheel. That’ll help free up some of the horsepower already there.

I was also gonna do an intake and exhaust to help out power. I figure lightening some things and adding a little more power should help out the car a lot.

If that doesn’t do it then I might look into forced induction to help. I’d like a supercharger because they are simpler and easier to deal with, but if all I can find is a turbo then I guess I’ll go with that.

You could just bave bought a fast car.

HAHAHAHAHA-OHHHHHHHH-WHOAAAAAAA.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

LT1-LS6-MAN - How orignial man. how do you come up with this great commments. must have to think all night long. does it hurt.

personally all im really going to do is an intake, carbon fiber hood, a tv, and some new subs. i dont want to do to much to it also I HATE STRAIGHT LINE RACING so i want my car more for autox and its already setup for that.

I'm gona keep the car the whay it is, exept for the engin, gona sup that biotch as mach as i can, just wating for the parts to come out :D :p

i want my catback system and headers!!! once i have that i will consider the flywheel but im sure getting a turbo as soon as it comes available.

Here are my plans. I am going to roll my MP3 on a lift and remove ALL of the valve stem caps. I know this is a-lot of hard work but I just got my lift in so I am eager to use it. After I remove all of the stem caps, yes folks I do mean all 4. No way would I ever attempt the spare tire stem cap removal without an ASE certified mechanic over my shoulder. Once they are all removed I will roll out the $19,000 MP3 and sell it. Then I will use the $18,000 (Depreciation and less valve stem caps) and buy a brand new Camaro Z28. That should cost me around $23,000. Less the 18,000 recovery on the MP3 and I only have five thousand invested. I will roll the Camaro up on the lift and commence to replace the valve stem caps and wola!

I went from a pathetic 140hp to 315 hp with around a 5K investment. That is 5 grand for 175hp. Wow that was a splendid deal.

Now I am ready to hit the streets with my new mods and empress the chicks. I will have the fastest MP3 ever with stock valve stem caps. I will e-mail anyone with these instructions if they want them.

I did not lose much with the mods either maybe a mile per hour on the slalom and I can pull more g’s than before.

If horsepower is your thing you cannot go wrong with this mod.

Thanks.

I think you are an asshole, but that was sorta funny.

Find another board for your crap!!

D.J. Too Sweet - i bet your brain hurts after trying to come up with a cleaver post like this for the past two weeks. go to a chevy board.

It's nice to see the amount of morons on the planet are still buying out-dated technology in American muslce cars...That can't turn to get out of the way of themselves, unless they are going less than 5 m.p.h.

Then again, who wants to turn fast? Certainly not anyone who wants to spend way to much money on a muscle car.

Damn...wat the **** is up with these camaro assholes... they goto a MP3 forum just to type stupid s*** so they could feel good about a camaro that we're not even sure they own or let alone could afford... makes so sense... u guys have to get a life... and damn... suck a dick and die... ******* losers... :mad: :mad:

Geez, the s*** that this dude is saying is soooo funny, especially coming from someone who would actually buy a piece of s*** CHEVY that everyone and their MOTHER, ALREADY HAS!!!

What is even funnier, if these cars are "so great", why the hell did they stop production??????? I think i may have an answer................BECAUSE THEY ARE UGLY PILES OF METAL, WITH AN ASSHOLE BEHIND THE WHEEL!!!

Please, if you are going to come on our site and take jabs at us, come a little harder and quicker and ORIGINAL than a CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!!! The least you could have done is mention your MUSTANG!!!!!!!!

#520---------------BLUE

:p :p :p

does he know that the camaro doesn't stand a chance against a 2002 supercharged ws6, yes ws6. maybe running around 400hp, i still love my mp3. :p

Originally posted by dario corzo:
<STRONG>does he know that the camaro doesn't stand a chance against a 2002 supercharged ws6, yes ws6. maybe running around 400hp, i still love my mp3. :p</STRONG>

Say dude what is a ws6? Do they sell those in the states?

THEN SHUT THE **** UP DICK!!!!!!

D.J. TOO SWEET IN THE POOP SHOOT.
I'll give it to you, your comment earlier was pretty funny. Really funny if you ask me. But I don't get offended by people like you. I can easily afford a Camaro Z28 just like any other trailer trash red neck that is in debt up to their eyes. But sorry I'm not into that. I find it a little more challenging scratch and claw out every single horsepower gain hiding in my little MP3. Anyone that has two hands can go buy and install a K&N airfilter, FloMaster exhaust, and maybe some performance plug wires and get 20 more hp from an ugly camaro. But I'm not going to start busting on that guy for doing that. So why don't you leave and go race one of your 500,000 other common trailer trash camaro owners. I even commend you on spelling everything correctly in your comment. I see that 4th graders are learning quicker these days. ;)

Back