K&N filter

rcfan

I wanted to know if anyone is interested in getting a K&N filter that replaces the stock filter that i had before getting the AEM intake. Is brand new in the box. please e-mail me if interested.

"ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM"

How much are you willing to let it go for? I may be interested. Once other people se the price, I'm sure they might be too. Oh, please try to use the For Sale forum..... ;)

What's the part number so I know it's the correct drop in filter. Do you take pay pal? :) If it's the right part number consider it a done deal.

OK, so how do you want to do this? I was hoping maybe you could ship it via UPS, email me or give me a call and tell me the tracking number. I'll overnight the $25 bucks and give you what ever the shipping costs are on top of the $25. Is that cool? :)

Hey Mani, if you're interested in buying Danny's K&N, it's all yours. I was ready to buy one a few days ago when he made the post. But, now I've grown impatient and looking to buy a CAI. Sorry Danny, I changed my mind.

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing an intake next spring, but in the meantime, is the K&N worth it? Will it help with airflow/sound in the stock airbox? Just curious...

it doesn't make sound any better. it just geets better air flow. also this filter for some reason you can't get it a local place like autozone or etc.. i had to order it in the internet, it sales for $35 but i'm letting it go for $25 just cause i don't have use for it anymore.

"ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM"

Back