Houston Auto Show

Sir Nuke

is anyone planning on going the weekend of Jan 25th/26th?

I am going on Sunday, the 26th......planning on meeting up with anyone interested at the Mazda booth area around the MAZDASPEED at 11 a.m.

I for one will be wearing a bright ass yellow Mazda ballcap....and most likely a yellow Polo shirt. :{D gotta be seen ya know! lol

Nuke, I wish I could, but I will be working. Check out the car meet section for what is going on this weekend. I will be down in San Antonio, and Fredricksburg. If you want to shoot over from Houston we could hook up. I already am hooking up with Will (WShade).

Linux, I don't know why you would come all the way down here for this show anyway....seeing as there is certianly one there in dallas.....

I am actually south of houston about 60 miles or so.....and like so many of us....the weekends are pretty full....i will check it out....

i'm also going the 26th with my dad. i dunno what time though. i'll let ya know.

mx3ownzj00 said:
i'm also going the 26th with my dad. i dunno what time though. i'll let ya know.

well you know when and where we will be......not to mention....what I will be wearing.....so if you get there at a diffrent time.....keep your eyes peeled for us.

(stash)

Back