Whitewater pearl

the_saint

50% borikn
:
OG Mazda5
Finally got around to taking a few pics.
Enjoy

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

interesting... lower that b**** and take more pix0rs (2thumbs)

white is nice. If some canadian guys starts trolling this thread and calling it pink just ignore him :)

fam said:
white is nice. If some canadian guys starts trolling this thread and calling it pink just ignore him :)

I dunno ... looks sort of beige to me.

iS IT YELLOW OR PINK AT ALL? crap sorry cap lock!

I am going to put some promotional stuff on the side and I need WHITE WHITE even metallice white but no pinkish or dirty yellow ish stuff. What do you think???

I only can find 1 white in 150 miles and am looking to buy next monday...

LMK ebaymerchant73@REMOVEhotmail.com if you could send more pics.

Thanks,

Chris

Saint, does the moonroof have an inside cover that slides to block the sunlight...like in every other car?

Skylab said:
Saint, does the moonroof have an inside cover that slides to block the sunlight...like in every other car?
Yup, it sure does. The cover also has vents along the front edge. I'm assuming they are to let air through when you have it cracked open. Allowing air flow while still providing shade.

that there white is shur purdee. I likes it uhlot. Ize had uh 2000 rustang and an 04 Mazda3 HB in white too. As long as you keeps eet cleeen its alwayz nyce.

Brian MP5T said:

That 3 looks so wierd without a spoiler! I just cant get over it. I would have unbolted it before I traded it in if Id had known there were people that had naked 3's in canada. :)

pic068.jpg

Back