Protege mp3's, and Protege 5 turbo and performance mods

Hello, all Protege mp3 and Protege 5 owners. I am her to introduce myself to your forum. We currently have in developement turbo kits, exhaust, and many other performance mods for current Protege's. Our experiance of just 3 of the individuals involved is over 50 years. We also have individuals who we are consulting with who have had direct ties to Mazda in the past.

I want to emphasize that our interests are as Mazda owners from way back. Our personal cars and collections range form the earliest Mazda R-100's, Rx2's, Rx3's To all of the Rx7's, GTX's,Miata's, GLC's and now the Protege 5 and MP3. I know that some of these cars may not be familiar with a lot of you, but all of these are wonderful performance cars of Mazda's past.

Now lets cut to the chase, what we are trying to do is to develope what you want and need. We know that what is offered for Mazda's outside of the Rx7's is very limited, but we are in a position to develope and offer what you want and at this time we are looking for input from you the owners of Mazda's most exciting intoductions in years.

Please email me at my personal email address stevenrsharp@aol.com and let me know what you want. Leave the following information: Name, address, email address so we can forward information to you directly. Also feel free to ask question about your cars because our experiance with the FP & FS engines are extensive.

you are our savior! :D
no for real, i bet most of us are really interested in more performance mods for our mp3, we would love to have as much as it can be available (especially that turbo kit!)

blue.gif
How about a true catback exhost that dose 95db i would love one of thos laud ones and with good preformance :)

I've just recently purchased a used mazda protege mp3 and have to say I really enjoy driving it. It's a really smooth ride plus i love the body style.

This thread is from 2001...You guys think they are still in the "development" stage of the FS-DE???? Freaking newbs....

And you'll find a MSP ECU on the for sale threads very/very often...

i got a stock protege5 2003 hatchback nothuing has been done to the engine i am planning on putting alot of money into my engine before i get a trubo what should i start buyin to get my engine good before i install a turbo so i dont mess up al of my s***

you may want to start by finding a thread that isn't 7 years old... and based off your post you have a lot of reading to do.

Back