Found some coilovers for our MP3's

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
I know some of you guys love tearing you MP3's around and some of you would like to take trip to the auto crossing track on the weekends. But if you're like me and more into the stiff handling suspensions, here you go. Anyhow, I decided to get on the horn and call around to see if anyone had stiffer spring rates or coilovers for our MP3's and since we already have great struts to work with. After an hour of phone calls. these were the winners:

Ground Control Coilovers (already available)
Eibach (already available)
Intrax (in development)

Now that I know that someone has some, I was curious to see how many of you are interested. I know not everyone wants to slam they're ride. The Ground Controls consist of Eibach springs which can be bought at any spring rate and come with an adjustable perch. Eibachs Pro-Kit will bring you down 1.4 in the front and 1.8 in the rear. Anyone interested?

Yo Apex,

I am DOWN with it.........Let me know how much the set of 4 will be and what i have to do to get em'..........Won't be able to afford them for like another month or two though, but keep me posted.........

Thanks Bro,

#520---------------BLUE :p

Hi, i'm in it too!
and i can even make another
offer: X-mas i am going to germany
and i might be able to get Eibach
springs without paying air freigt
and i might also be able to get more than mine ;-)
Tell me if u r interested!
AIM: MazdaMP

Cool, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one out there who wants to lower their MP3. I too am in the same situation as far as money goes, so it'll be another month at the least, which works out for the best since most group buys stay open for about that long. Groung Control retails the kit at $399, which is about average coming drectly from them. After speaking to them, the suggested going to a local dealer. I gave the dealer a call and unfortunately, they're sales guy wasn't there, I'll give them another try tomorrow and let you all know what the said.

So, here's an idea, lets start a Ground Control or Eibach Springs list. If you're interested in them, reply to this post and place your first, last name, residence, and ZIP code. I'll update everyday to keep track..... Mmmmmkay. I guess I'll start it off.

Darryll King-San Jose, CA 95132

Just so you know:

Mazda Motorsports has the same coil over kit that's in the Speedvision World Challenge cars, available for MP3's. It's fairly reasonable price wise I think.

MAZDAMP dude you are going to germany? hmm and you live in houston? im trying to put 2 and 2 together here, but did you ever go to sam houston high school?

Back