Premacy websites

the_saint

50% borikn
:
OG Mazda5
Does anybody have links to any websites that feature the Premacy?
DIY pages, tuner pages, galleries, etc.?
Preferable pages that are in english or easy to figure out if in another language?

While I'm at it, is there anybody here with Japanese/Asian connections that can get books or magazines featuring the Premacy? Stuff like Option, Option Wagon, ______ bible, or some kind of tuner book?

the_saint said:
Does anybody have links to any websites that feature the Premacy?
DIY pages, tuner pages, galleries, etc.?
Preferable pages that are in english or easy to figure out if in another language?

While I'm at it, is there anybody here with Japanese/Asian connections that can get books or magazines featuring the Premacy? Stuff like Option, Option Wagon, ______ bible, or some kind of tuner book?

You can go here for magazines, they have changed their website, but I think you might be able to e-mail them and get the latest opt wagon mags. I ordered 2 magazines from them before and had them delivered to Iraq.

http://www.v-opt-usa.com/main.html

As far as tuner websites for the Premacy, I have not found any of them. But here is a website you can look at for up to date Magazines featuring Mazdas.

www.artex.co.jp

Here's the Autoexe site (in Japanese) They have body kits, some suspension goodies, an axle back, and few other various parts.
Autoexe

Back