Exhaust

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what kind of exhaust i should get for my 05 Mazda 6... Im looking for a loud but deep sound... Trying not to spend more than 150 per exhaust since i have to obviously buy 2

do you just want mufflers or a complete exhaust system? If you want a complete exhaust system you only need to buy 1...

i would like a complete system but seeing as thats up in the 500+ range im gunna go with just putting 2 mufflers on it for now.. any suggestions?

id say spend the extra money & get the full exhaust instead of wasting over $300 for mufflers & having them welded on....

I called the warranty dapartment to find out what i could and couldnt do and they told me the most i could do to the exhaust system without voiding my warranty is changing the mufflers =/ so im kinda screwed... all im really going for a is a nice deep loud sound, the performance upgrade aspect of it isnt too important

they could probably get away w/ voiding waranty service on your exhaust for getting new mufflers welded on too.....Yeah that whole warranty thing...you'll get over that... I did.. (wink)

Yeah, on a new car like this, I'd go with a bolt-on. It's likely that they will weld it on crooked, and the hangers will rust right away.

The Magna flow on the 6 sounds awesome. There are 4 or 5 mazda 6's in the Arizona Mazda Club that run them. Its a very low mello growl.

Dim said:
Yeah, on a new car like this, I'd go with a bolt-on. It's likely that they will weld it on crooked, and the hangers will rust right away.

Ranks as one of the most uninformed posts I have ever seen here. (lol)

rednecks_r_us said:
The Magna flow on the 6 sounds awesome. There are 4 or 5 mazda 6's in the Arizona Mazda Club that run them. Its a very low mello growl.
Yeppers, I have them on my Acura.

ok so ive decided im gunna get Magnaflows... not a catback system just gunna buy 2 mufflers and have them installed :) thanks for all your help guys.. but now i have to decide which ones to get =p

1killercls said:
Ranks as one of the most uninformed posts I have ever seen here. (lol)
Whatever, my experience hasn't been great. Poor, actually, so what?

Like you've never seen sloppy-ass jobs on other cars?

Dim said:
Whatever, my experience hasn't been great. Poor, actually, so what?

Like you've never seen sloppy-ass jobs on other cars?

Actually no. Do good research prior to having anything done on your car, and you wont have to put up with sub-standard work. You get what you pay for.:)

Latest posts

Back