Mini Meet This Saturday 1/11/02!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP & Mazda 6 S
I was wondering if anyone could get together this Saturday for a small protege meet and some lunch? We've got a few people coming from Pasadena to meet up so far, and my Orange MSP will be there.

!!!!!The meet will be held at the Elephant Bar in Valencia at 2:30PM!!!!!!

Please contact me at scomfort@hammerfilmworks.com or AIM me at Gottpez if you can make it. Or if you need directions!

Thanks,
Steph

Last edited:
Sorry, can't make it. I live a few cliks south of LA and would love to. I recommend you take in MM since you'll be in Valencia. Take pix and post please.

JPBLACK who is MM?

its not nearly as far as Bakersfield

1FASTMP5 where do you live?

Not who. What: Magic Mountain. and yes, your right. I just remember passing by it recently on my way to Bakersfield. Hence the need to Mapquest it. FastMP5 lives in whittier which is close to the 5 and 605. FastMP5: take the 5 north and keep going until u see MM on the left and you'll know your in Valencia.

Damn you southern california folks (just kidding) :p

Have fun at the meet, hopefully us Nor-Cal folks will be getting together soon :)

NOOBS!!!

P1110018_(Medium).JPG

harrr. it's supposed to be 2003, not 2002, by the way. Yeah vBulletin doesn't like putting pics with parenthesis in them. I will fix it so that I don't have them all sometime. But I am a bit busy.

You SUCK! You know I'm going to be at work till 4.....yet you setup a meet in my own backyard when I'm not even going to be there! And at THAT restaurant!!

spicykb.jpg

Muahahahah...... don't revive old threads!

am i the only one that hates chinese chicken salad? maybe i should start a poll, like agr does all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back