am I on the first 10 owner list?

vizeta

:
Mazda 5, GS
Hi everybody, nice to join here. Just placed order for my Mazda5 on Sat. and this is my first mazda i drive in my life. Since the dealer only has silver demo. I can hv an option to pick another color before I pickup my reserved silver. I'm interested in white pearl but the sale guy told me don't expect to get white GS by Nov...... Any body here ordered white pearl? how long it takes in your city? Thanks.

nice choice with a mazda.....welcome to the board!

lots of good info here......

-R

Thanks everybody. But i dont' think i can drive my new baby till mid Aug. can't wait for it....

growing growing!!! ;)
actually, the actual order number should be alot more in local. u can hardly to see the demo car stops in my local dealer.

vizeta said:
growing growing!!! ;)
actually, the actual order number should be alot more in local. u can hardly to see the demo car stops in my local dealer.

I ordered one too, almost 2 weeks ago (on July 2). I ordered a Platinum Silver, Auto trans., Sport w/Fog Lights. I was told it'll be in by the 4th week in July...can't wait to pick it up!

smaria said:
I ordered one too, almost 2 weeks ago (on July 2). I ordered a Platinum Silver, Auto trans., Sport w/Fog Lights. I was told it'll be in by the 4th week in July...can't wait to pick it up!

I may take Platinum Silver too. How do u like it compare with white pearl?

vizeta said:
I may take Platinum Silver too. How do u like it compare with white pearl?

Actually, white pearl is the only color I haven't seen the Mazda5 in (if internet photos count as having "seen" all the other colors). My wife and I really liked the Platinum Silver in person though (that's the color that we test drove), so there's no chance that we'd like the white better.

Except for people who really love white cars, the white pearl's probably not going to be worth the extra $200 US.

take a look at the white RX-8s on the lot if they have them, it's the same paint, it is a very subtle but nice paint :)

yeah, it's a very nice pearl white but i don't want to wait till Nov. :(
weird, here is no additional charge for white color...

pictures

Attachments

• DCP_0010.JPG
    DCP_0010.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 324
  • DCP_0011.JPG
    DCP_0011.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 211
  • DCP_0015.JPG
    DCP_0015.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 251
  • DCP_0016.JPG
    DCP_0016.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 275
  • DCP_0017.JPG
    DCP_0017.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 263
pictures again

Attachments

• DCP_0018.JPG
    DCP_0018.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 274
  • DCP_0019.JPG
    DCP_0019.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 325
  • DCP_0020.JPG
    DCP_0020.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 249
vizeta said:
weird, here is no additional charge for white color...

I just tried to build a Mazda5 on the Mazda Canada website. It charged me nothing for black, $200 for white, and $105 for any color except black and white.

On the Mazda USA site, there's no extra charge for anything except white...and white's $200.

That does seem very strange. In Canada, white is $95 Canadian more than any other color. But in the US, white is $200 US more than any other color. That's definitely inconsistent...maybe they're still working on the pricing?

Last edited:
Back