Mazda5 Gallery

nice pics!
But what you are thinking is stellar silver is actually the phantom blue :)
Steller is the bright silver and they also have a real dark grey (forgot name)

mazda5_115.jpg

Phantom Blue.

sweet, if thats true then the one coming to my dealer is the color i want!

I'm 300% sure. I've spent a lot of time looking at a Phantom Blue at a dealer. :)

why would mazda call a light blue\pearl looking car silver? Ah well. When I buy it I sure hope its gona be reliable because im financing 6 yrs to afford the one i want. basically I brought home my baby daughter yesterday and for safety her car seat was in the middle of the back seat of my mazda3 5dr and my seat was touching hers so i had to scott WAY up and it was uncomfortable to drive for me. Thus, a minivan is da bomb for me and standard 3 row side airbags. Im giving up a little zoom zoom but Im happy. Anyone else for sure buying one?

on the mazdausa web site, if you goto build it. The strato blue is the dark blue and phantom blue is a terquoise color. Wierd!

i have beaten you to your own post! How ya liking that mazda5? Im getting the auto so hopefully its not too slow of a dog.

It's not a dog by any means, fam :) You will like it. I've been an automatic driver all my life and it was certainly spunky enough for me. The 5-speed is just a different animal, though ... it is just so much fun to drive!

Good. Now I get to goto the dealer today and see how much of a raping ill get IF i trade in my 04 3 HB. Luckily the value on private seller is 1500 more than i owe. I love Mazda. The 1st year I had a 2000 Mustang the value was 3k less than I owed. :(

perfecto,

Congrats on picking up the Mazda5. When you're next taking pics, can you post some night shots of the interior (i.e. with the instrument panels lit up)? I think it'd really benefit the members here as I'm sure many haven't seen it before.

Thanks, and congrats again.

youre right, Ill miss my 3's blue and red guages, but the 3 HB dont hold a big baby stroller and cargo as well, so I gotta do what I gotta do!

Post more pictures perfecto! Like interior shots with all your kids in the car so I can imagine how big the 5 is! i dunno, im just bored!

Back