MSP in Montreal!

fouteur

:
Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed
Hi,
just wanted you guys to know that there's an AVAILABLE Mazdaspeed Protege at Mazda Gabriel in Montreal. I've had the pleasure to sit in, play with the radio a little and start the engine (the baby already has 32 km on it). The car is outside.
Too bad I already reserved mine (and signed a contract) somewhere else.

Did you drove it??
Mazda Gabriel is the one on St-Jacques, right?

Last edited:
No, couldn't test drive it because it was already reserved for someone that the salesman told me at this time. The good news is that the guy cancelled it because of insurance costs. So yes, I guess it could now be possible to test drive it, but I'm not so sure about that...

And yes, Mazda Gabriel is on St-Jacques, near Decarie.

I've already been there 3 times since, only to stare at the beast ;-)

There is another MSP selling at Blainville Mazda

Also, there is one at Mazda 2-20 in West-island (26/4)

Last edited:
Im picking my Mazdaspped at spinelli mazda and the Salesman was excellent service too.He gave me the best price compared to Gabriel ,2-20 , Almost 20.00 cheaper a month on a lease . They still have one Titanium left with 400 km on it.I find the sales man at Gabrial suck and have bad sales service . They gave me a price and would not budge for $5.00 , cheap bastards . They were not even friendly.
Mazda 2-20 on sources was very good and let me try the new mazda 3 and the mazdaspeed . Just his price was a little higher and returned my calls as promised .

robsir00 said:
Im picking my Mazdaspped at spinelli mazda and the Salesman was excellent service too.He gave me the best price compared to Gabriel ,2-20 , Almost 20.00 cheaper a month on a lease . They still have one Titanium left with 400 km on it.I find the sales man at Gabrial suck and have bad sales service . They gave me a price and would not budge for $5.00 , cheap bastards . They were not even friendly.
Mazda 2-20 on sources was very good and let me try the new mazda 3 and the mazdaspeed . Just his price was a little higher and returned my calls as promised .

Cool...another MSP owner. welcome to the team MAzda (yippy)
what colour is ur MSP?

I see so many Titane Speed on the road lately...maybe I even spotted u somewhere. hehe

I'm curious though, how many msp's in or around montral??? It seems that we have more than anywhere else....

Juste par curiosit, je me demandais combien de msp il y avait Montral et les alentours.... on dirait qu'il y en a plus ici que par ailleurs.....

CatD399 said:
I'm curious though, how many msp's in or around montral??? It seems that we have more than anywhere else....

Juste par curiosit, je me demandais combien de msp il y avait Montral et les alentours.... on dirait qu'il y en a plus ici que par ailleurs.....

You sure? I know that there are lot of p5s here, but I don't see MSPs that often. However, I always see the same titanium one at Nautilus (Brossard).

i rarely see Mazdaspeeds around here. And i was just thinking bout bringing back my P5 to spinelli mazda and exchange it for the Mazdaspeed they had in the showroom ... looks like its too late now hehe

I'll go ask about the Titanium one. I suddenly really wana get that car hehehe

Or maybe I'm the same two all the time!! (hand). I don't know if Albi still has some, last i checked they were trying to push them out at 23k each....if not Fomule Mazda might still have some... in Rimouski!!

I would go to Rimouski to pick it up if i could get a good deal

problem is, i have to find out how much transfering my loan or something would cost me

Actually, the mazda at brossard still has msps left. I live quite near it and see it often. I know that they have a yellow msp at 23k, however, i'm not sure if they have a titanium one or not.

Metal MP5 said:
I would go to Rimouski to pick it up if i could get a good deal

problem is, i have to find out how much transfering my loan or something would cost me

I don't know about a loan, maybe you can get someone to pick-up your loan balance (sous-location) and deal for an msp...
when i bought my msp i traded my es 02 for 13k (i owed 12.9 to the bank and albi originally offered 11k --> i made money on it)..

There is one is Ottawa, Ontario, 2hours from Montreal, Titanium, about 1000km on it, maybe less, it was a demo car. I drove it. It was flashed, it drove well! I bought the showroom model.

Hello,,,

Titanium,,,,,,,,

SKY said:
Cool...another MSP owner. welcome to the team MAzda (yippy)
what colour is ur MSP?

I see so many Titane Speed on the road lately...maybe I even spotted u somewhere. hehe

I went to my dealership today and had a nice talk with a sales guy. Bringing in my P5 right now would give me about 1500$ in my pockets right away and i'd end up with an MSP.

You guys saw some at 23k ??? the guy had like 25 or 26 written on his computer screen ... i'll see if i can get it for less.

Can anybody take a picture of an MSP priced at 23000 ??? i would REALLLLLLLY appreciate that. That way the guy can't tell me they're all worth 26k+. If i can get it for 23k, i'm bringing in my P5 right away.

thanks alot guys / merci beaucoup

laissez moi savoir si vous pouvez prendre une photo, ca serait vraiment cool de votre part =)

I think i'll pass by tmr at mazda brossard, I can take a pic for you with my phone, however, the pics's resolution is really small.

Metal MP5 said:
You guys saw some at 23k ??? the guy had like 25 or 26 written on his computer screen ... i'll see if i can get it for less.

It was in the Journal de Montral: Albi is trying to get rid of them at 23k; the catch: they bumped up the interests so that it comes out to roughly the same as before....now if you lease i think the story is different..

by the way, if you push the dealer hard you can work it down: everything is negotiable in this game

CatD399: i know everything is negotiable, but i also know they dont make alot money off of you with these cars, so they can't lower the price that much. I will bug the guy though thats for sure. Do you know the interest rate ? I think my price was with a 2.9% rate

cyc: no problem. As long as we can see it's an MSP at 23000, i'm happy =) thanks alot

Back