Details List

everyone list the city there in and something specific about your car that someone would notice that its yours? i guess i'll start...

Location - Altamonte Springs, FL

everyone can tell its my car because of the purple neons..

Tallahassee - Laser Blue MP3 w/tint, crooked bumper, and cracked right tailight (both will be fixed soon).

I haven't seen another blue MP3 in town just a yellow MP3 I invited to the board but never showed up. Flag me down if u see me, I'd like to meet someone else.

Black P5 with tint and no roof rack on. Actually just look for the youngest guy driving a black P5 and it's probably me. Too many damn old people driving them here in Charlotte, NC

Coeur d'Alene ID

Yellow p5 / yakima roof rack with long box, (No factory, rails to be gone someday too) / tinted windows.

Had a white one flash me the other day on the freeway. Don't know how it was.

No Offense guys, but I think that since this is in the Florida Forum, I think he wanted only Florida Proteges. Right?

Anyway:

Orlando - See Sig Pic

Miami

A Lazer-blue P5.

My only accessory is a BMW.Williams-F1 sticker in the hatch-door window just below the wiper. Small, small...

You know, a fan of Juan Pablo Montoya!

Later,
FEDE.
:p

Grayslake / Gurnee, IL - north of Chicago.

And I have the only Protege5 I know of that emits a blow-off sound 'round these parts ;)

Ft. Lauderdale FL

Laser Blue P5...have a blue Nine Inch Nails sticker on back window! ( |/| )

thats all for now!

2002 Vivid Yellow Protege5
Pembroke Pines, FL

Yellow underbody neons, "ZOOM P5" tag.

My MP3 will be down in FL in the Boca Raton area, in June... Im spending the summer with my cousin...

Blue MP3 - Black Rota Slipstream rims, All Red Taillaights, Lowered, Prolly Turbo'd By then

Back