Where's digi168 lately?

Hey Fellow MSP owner on the west coast..

How's everything going? Haven't heard from you in a while...where have you've been?
You are probably the only one who has the most # of KMs on the car. How is everything with it? Do you get any noises that i mentioned around the steering column or guage cluster when engaging the car in 1st gear?

Any nosies from the suspension when going over speed bumps of manholes?

The 8" thumps hard enough to rattle the cluste area too! Ever notice that? Car is falling apart already! :D
I better turn it down.

What's it looking like at BC port? Still alot of uncompleted cars?
or most of them have already been shipped?
Hope to see your reply soon.

-Limited Edition

Hmm, that's strange. In this thread "he" said "BTW I am the one on the right not wearing a suit and tie." regarding this pic:

9.jpg

digi168...
i tried logging on to mpsport.net but i can't...i forget my login name and i can't register another one because i only have one e-mail....help!

Yes Limited...I moved....now downtown....well sorta mid town actually....Rosedale

I am still here!!! Didn't think anyone would miss me...anyway I have almost 3400km on the car and everything is still working great...I have been most on my board, and for those still waiting for cars there is still a big line of them at the port...

What is your user ID on MPsport.net, I can get the password reset for you...

I am going to Toronto for a couple of weeks on business leaving on Friday, and I think the TPC are having a get together meet in TO on Friday Jan 10, if you are in the area stop by I will be there....

digi168 said:
I am still here!!! Didn't think anyone would miss me...anyway I have almost 3400km on the car and everything is still working great...I have been most on my board, and for those still waiting for cars there is still a big line of them at the port...

What is your user ID on MPsport.net, I can get the password reset for you...

I am going to Toronto for a couple of weeks on business leaving on Friday, and I think the TPC are having a get together meet in TO on Friday Jan 10, if you are in the area stop by I will be there....

Digi168..
WasSSssssUP!? You probably have the most # of Kms on the car today. I've only got about 270km on my car and it's less than 10 days old. How's the power and the handling on this car?? i'm trying too hard not to put my right foot to the floor.

I don't remember my user name! haha...Well i tried to used 'Limited Edition' at first, but it wouldn't fit. So i used something like 'Limited Edit' or 'LimitedEdit' as for my password. i don't remember it either......i've only got 1 e-mail address for you to send an activation code..

How are you going make it to Toronto if you leave on friday from B.C? doesn't it take like 3 days to get here? Anyway, it sounds like it's going to be a nice road trip! I'll probably be there....Along with dpmmsp...Woohoo More MSPs..

:D

digi168.
and i thought this whole time you were going to drive your MSP to Toronto. Man, that would be some trip!
ok, i'll look out for it in my PM

Still lots of cars at port, don't know what they are doing, but they definatly are not working to much of the MSP...still the same two rows of them sitting there...

Back