Anybody want to meet up?

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
Anyone around the Charlotte area want to meet up anytime between the 26th and 29th? its just an idea, and a way for me to escape from family. if we meet on the 27th though you must bring me a birthday present!

well i didnt check here lately but anytime you find yourself in Hickory feel free to holla at me before you come

hey guys its time the boys from NC get together to see who has the best car... and get to know each other i have been gone to the west coast for a while and i am back in NC for good. reply to this and lets here some ideas and get together soon.....thanks mike and D

Sounds like a good idea, where in NC is is everyone from? I'm from Wilmington, about two hours from Raleigh, about four from Charlotte. Let's see how many people might be interested, where, and when. If it's a weekend my wife and I could meet up with everyone just about anywhere from the coast to Charlotte or northern South Carolina.

I am in wallace, bout 30 mins from wilmington. How bout we all plan on going to Slam Session? It is the biggest car show in NC. It will be in April, probably in Greenville. Would be a great place to meet up.

I think I am planning on going to that and also a show in march, I think the march one is a low rider show. Everyone can see my nice custom door dent, their is no other pro like it LOL but hurting. I say we meet up for a dyno as well HA.

Meet in March

A group of us from protegeclub.com are putting together a meet on Sunday March 23 in Charlotte unless we get outvoted and have it in Columbia, SC holla

Fellow N Carolinians, representin' Ft Bragg here. Anyone gonna be in Fayettnam in Sep?Luv ta meet up and give a tour of local clubs.

just wanted to put this out there for you guys. there is an Auto-X event coming up on November 15th in Florence, SC. the event is sanctioned by the S. Carolina Region of SCCA. check out the website for more information...or just PM ME!

Raleigh here.........lets meet in the State Capital.........I'm down......I'll bring the MSP and the SRT too and we can get some of those cool pics with a bunch of MSP's surrounding my SRT :)

yeah, I dont drink but I'll sure you meet up with you guys around ncsu or anywhere in raleigh actually

k-s-w: where near state? down gorman or avent ferry?
I live in crooked creek golf course in fuquay (all the way down lake wheeler)

Currently live off of Gorman, but will be moving between Garner Raleigh area. If you guys would like to meet at the Capital building I'm gain. Lets all get together after the new year and have a meet. I think this would be really cool and also we could help with parts etc. If you peps would like to call my cell is 464-6873. Just give me a buzz. Oh yea smoked a vr6 getta today from the get go. How ya like me now. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a happy 2004.

Ill be there where ever and when ever. Ill bring some of the ProMazda guys with me.

Latest posts

Back