attn: T.O MSP owners!!!

sonic_rs

hi I recently put a deposit on a 2003.5 titanium MSP. I am very axnious to get a good look at one and maybe talk someone to take me for a spin in there's :)

I live in niagara on the weekends and work in scarbough and live in oshawa during the week.
I am on days next week and I am hoping to meet up one night after work to check out someone's ride..

I currently own a 98 acura integra RS turbo (over 230 whp 215 wtq dyno'd) with tiens and other goodies! that the MSP will be replacing!

( I just want a new car)

so if anyone is interested in meeting up so I can see a MSP in person please email me @ supersonic_rs@hotmail.com so we can exchange cell #'s

I am looking forward to a ride in a MSP and if you want I'll take you for a spin in the teg!
:eek:

just out of curiousity, did they give you an estimate on the release date for the 2003.5?

i was told february but that seems awfully early.

I finally got to sit in one yesturday...and it's the bomb...Seats are amazing with this Weird(but mad cool) material on the bum and back part! Sparco shifter! Door Stills...main everything was thought out....really nice inside! And the Sub Set up in the back is sooooooooo smart, plenty of room for lugage

One more thing that's going to burn your ass, is that Toronto Protege Club had their Christmas Party yesturday and we had a few representivies from different Dealership come and visit.

One dealership has a MSP avalible right now and was asking if anyone wanted one cause he has an extra one...he said i could be driving it by the end of the day....ouch eh?

Last edited:
sonic_rs..
i've seen you somewhere before..
is your intergra dark green?...did you show up a Toronto Prelude meet one night? I also remember you showing off your real HIDs at the Victoria pk and Sheppard parking lot that evening..
We did a downtown cruise that evening..i'm not sure if you remember all this. But i remember your car!

Very sweet ride! (thumbs)

If you don't know who the hell i am...i'm the brother of 'Elude' from Toronto Prelude Club.

It just soo happen, that i was at that meet ...i usually never go.
ttyl!

no thats not me thats tony the tiger green GSR all motor
mine is a non vtec blue (supersonic blue)( the color changes froma blue to purple) I have hung out with the TPC a few times.. actually a good freind of mine is a member Yohan (maxam)
I have been to a few meets in T.O here and there I also frequent DSCR and a few other boards.

Last edited:
sonic rs..
sorry for mistaken you for tony the tiger..
now that you've brought up tony the tiger...have you ever given him a run? it would be very interesting to see who would win a 1/4 mile? i put my bets on you though with 230whp.
although his car is insanely fast for a all motor GSR.
Anyway, i meant to say blue....the dark green was a guess.

btw, do you have any pictures of your integra?

yes
cm_200207_BodyInfo.jpg

cm_200207_EngineInfo.jpg

cm_200207_MainImage.jpg

DSCR and TOProtege member here too!!!

Make sure anyone with new proteges coming this year in toronto comes to check out our club toprotege.com all are welcome and its a great atmosphere for the die-hards to just those looking to hang out and have a good time

We had 50 people at the Xmas party last night! Great time!

What all did you do to your RS? My brother just bought an RS. He's thinking about doing an LSR but it sounds like turbo is the way to go what mods did you have to do to your engine?

ok back on tpoic for a sec.. I am still loooking to meet up with a MSP owerner to check ot out..
PLEASE!!!

ok my mods are as follows
- Drag III turbo kit
- t3/4 Turbo
- Spearco Intercooler
- Vortec FMU
- Tial Wastegate
- Airtrex Fuel Pump
- HKS SSQ bov
- Assorted I/C Piping
- Drag III Manifold
- K&N Filter
- Stainless Steel Lines
- 2.5 Down Pipe
- 2.5 Carsound Cat
- 2.5 Mandle Bent Piping
- 2.5 Dynomax Ultraflo Steel Welded Muffler-missing link maf bypass
-accel ignition (sold)
-neuspeed ignition wires (sold)
-greddy profect-b
-greddy turbo timmer
-autometer phantom boost gauge
-autometer phantom oil pressure gauge
-autometer phantom a/f ratio gauge
-A pilar pods
-indiglow gauges covers
-rota circuit 8 wheels 15"
-falken azenins 205-50-15 awsome tires
-tein HA coilovers
-type r 24 mm rear sway bar
-front and rear strut bar tower braces
-neuspeed rear lower tie bar brace (sold)
-energy suspension engine mount inserts-trunk brace (sold)
-custom short shifter
-front clear courners

stock internals!
stock clutch!
daily driven!
put over 40,000 kms on the turbo!
been at over a dozen auto x's, tracked at cayuga's road course a few time and been on the 1/4..
she is fast ,reliable, and fun

and ZERO problems!!!

I am in the process of parting her out with buyers for the turbo kit, teins, electronics, and rims and tires.. I didn't even put anything up for sale yet..

so MSP please email me I want to check out your cars asap.. I'll take you for a spin in mine.. please :)

Last edited:
Hey Sonic_RS.
well as you know, i got my car today..
If you are really dying to meet someone with an MSP, i'm up for it. I was thinking about actually get dpmmsp who helped me out with pre-delivery, to meet up for a photo shoot on a good day.
Sonic_rs, do you have a digital camera? Maybe you can help us both out, since we don't have a digital camera...i'm sure every member here wouldn't mind seeing more MSP pictures...
Today is my first day, so i'm still having butterflies just looking at my car, don't even ask me about driving it out of my garage...haha I just want to take care of my car..
Give me a week or two, so i can get used to my car...Once i do, we can meet up somewhere in Scarborough. :)

Since you know alot about turbocharged cars, maybe you can answer my questions and give me a few tips about tuning...

I'd really like to take a spin in your car, to see and feel what 230whp is like...Go easy on me though, i recently got into an accident, and i'm still recovering..:rolleyes:

It's all good!..
THANKS!

well let's see...
to qualify to see my car, you'll need a minimum requirement of a 3 megapixel camera! hehehhe :D

I want to get dpmmsp out here two, so you can have 2 MSP around you!! Then, you'll be torned b/t getting a Mazdaspeed Protege...or a Mazdaspeed Protege....or Mazdaspeed Protege...

:D :D :D

If we meet, it will likely be at least a week, i've got a few family dinners to go to. We'll see, i really want to get used to driving this thing too. I get excited when i sit in it.

Are you ok with anywhere? do you perfer scarborough?

:cool: Sounds cool ... count me in. Anywhere in Scarbeeria is fine with me .... Somehow having to drive somewhere isn't the chore it used to be. This week is busy for me too ... the whole back & forth visiting family scene:( .... like I said before ... bah humbug.
Saturdays are best for me and Sundays are generally impossible. I'll try to get the camera from work.
Give me some warning 'cause I've still got to get my wheels milled.

Hello dpmmsp..
We could 'attempt' next weekend? i think it's possible. But then, i'll probably have about 300km! :D haha...
i drive very little.
Anyway, where's a good place for photoshoot? ..
Do you know of a good place with nice buildings or scenary in the background?

Scenery in Scarboro??? You'd have to call that one.
Saturday yes, Sunday no.
If you don't mind going a little west we could use the parking lot for the big park across from the "Inn on the Park" at Eglinton and Leslie. Lots of trees and natural crap and you're down in a valley so buildings and stuff will be hidden. I'll try checking it out during the week. I'll email you.

Leslie and Eglinton??
Aurgh....Remember butterflies when you get into this car?
WEll, i have TONS Of them!!.....hahaha..
i'm just saying this now.....i'm sure i could make it there if i wanted to....
I was thinking maybe unionville? They have some nice historic town. and it looks good....

Back