TV Setup Help

CarbonMz3

:
CarbonFiber Mazda 3
My friend just gave me his flipout. It's just a 7in monitor w/ nothing. So I was wondering if I hook up a PS2 to it than i can watch some movies in my car!

BUT the problem is the video input would go to the monitor from the PS2, but there are no audio input for me to put for the sound... The only resolution I can think of would be a FM modulator, but I heard the sound quality isn't as good.... Any solutions??? Anything so I can watch movies and play games at work!!!

you work in your car? anyways, your best bet would be plugging it into the aux port that goes to your stereo/headunit if you got one.

exactly!!! but i saw something on mazda3forum yesterday about making a aux input by using your MD or something???

yeah there are guys making a small board to tap into your tape input for a aux option. i think that is what you would want, my roomate just got one for his 6 and he loves it, he hated the fm modulator.... i believe he siad it was 75$ not cheap but....?? i think in the car audio section there is some info... i will see if i can get the name of the site, its just some electrical engineer college students makin some money on the side....

there is the pie adapter that will give you an aux input. but its not cheap. you can find one here, its alot of money but they have it in stock.

damn they chargin you over a 100$$ with both components... i will ask my roomate for that link... i am pretty sure he said 75.... it doesn't look as pretty... but who the hell cares its behind your stereo you will never see it again once it is installed....

yeah i saw it on the other forum also. I believe it is was preorder, and still not in stock.... but really appreciate for all the help!

Back