I NEED HELP (STOCK SYSTEm)

I not really feeling the stock system that cam with my car, i was wondering if someone would give me a few pointers on what to do to add BASS into my ZOOM ZOOM. I Have a Solabaric 12" and a 1200 Watt LEgacy Amp, PLease HELP

wikedesstrini said:
I not really feeling the stock system that cam with my car, i was wondering if someone would give me a few pointers on what to do to add BASS into my ZOOM ZOOM. I Have a Solabaric 12" and a 1200 Watt LEgacy Amp, PLease HELP

All you have to do is buy a high/low converter for you RCA jacks and then buy a regular amp installation kit and hook it up. The only problem is finding somewhere to use as a remote, so find something that only works when the ignition is on and it will be fine. That is if you dont want to change the stock radio. That should help with the bass, and to make the subs sound louder, put the back seats down, and have the subs face the rear of the car.

most people who changed out their head units used hacksaws and bondo. Not shure if turbo 2 dash kit is out. Mazda 3 has the metra din while mazda 6 has the similar $271 repplacement via japanparts.com.

Back