First msp in the sate of michigan!

dafababa

:
Ford Explorer 2005
I no that you all probably will not belive me but atrt around 5:30 this afternoon i drove away in my mazdaspeed, it was the one on e bay from michigan. the dealer was sterling mazda, across the street from jerome duncan on 17mile and vandyke. I know that there is sombody on here from rochester hills so if you would like to see it let me know. i am not even going to bother with a lengthy review because my last car was a chevy s10, and would not be able to anything else that was nat alredy said. Any way i am the luckiest man in the world, the only reason i was in town was to take my truck to get repaired before i turned it in and i rememberd the ebay post, so i went to check it out. sure enough sitting in the back of the showroom was the msp in the state of michigan. the sales man told me that the originall buyer had decided to wait for the next one(why i dont know), and i told him that i would take it. good thing to because not ten minutes later another dude came in and was ready to buy it on the spot. I must say this it was well well well worth the wait. if any of you are close to the kalamazoo area and would like a look let me know.

Congrats man, did you drive it back to K-Zoo tonight? I manage a hotel and would have put you up in Auburn hills if I could take it for a drive... so you still in this part of the state?

yes i am on the east side still im going back tues or wed, thanks but i am staying at the folks house

Well congrats on the car man, if you feel like showing her off swing by the hilton in auburn hills, im working tomorrow night!!

Congrats dafababa. I await your review at a later time. I'm waiting for a black one here in Southern California. By the by, K-Zoo was were I grew up as a little dude oh so many years ago. All i can remember was the snow and talk of the local university. Way to snag that off of e-bay. Good job.

Congrats.. Damn I'm getting jealous of you guys

But I got to ask....how much did you end up getting it for?

damn

I ended up buying a Mazda 6, but I would love to see the Mazdaspeed in person. Let us know if you will have it around and maybe some of us can come check it out.

I payed sticker from the dealer. It had nothing to do with ebay. i think that they just put it up to advertise for free. I am not into racing it but i would be more than happy to show it off to anybody who wants to see it. i will figure out when and where when i get to k zoo. As for my review I honestly dont know that i could anything that other people have not already said. I am going very easy on it because it has been very cold out yesterday and today and i want to make sure that they fixed the problem befor i start revvin it up, and then blow the engine or somthing like that. I will say this though the radio has a manuel that is sorta hard to read, but you all should manage fine, and the radio is very good, i cant say great because i have not had tome to fine tune it. but the clarity and sound are unmatched in any other production car ive been in. keep in mind that i have had really bad cars in the past, so. also I will add that i have been privilaged in the past to drive some of the fastest cars out there, my buddy has a 2002 zo6 vett, and a 1999 firehawk trans am, also a bmw z3( not very fast), and i had a stint with a cobra mustang 97 i think, and i will say this, obviously the msp is not as fast as those cars with the exception of the bmw, but what it lacks in speed it more than makes up for in looks and appeal. in the short 2 days that i have had the car, i have had all sorts of different people stoping and staring at the car old men, old woman, young woman, you name it. Having said that i am very pleased with the qiuckness of the car thus far, even though i have not really tried to push her hard. i will try to answer any q's you all might have, but i dont have a dig cam or scanner so that kinda suks

also i forgot to mention if you are finnancing your car through mazda corp, dont!!!!!. they have the worst rates in the world. the lady said that mazda was going to offer me 11.99% but she got me 8.99 (what a great deal). WTF is that. I have excellent credit history, but she said that it is because of my lease, (which by the way is paid off). I talked to my credit union and they have 5.75% auto loans, thats like 50 bucks less a month, do yourselves a favor and get approved for a loan BEFORE YOU GO INTO THE SALESROOM. Thats all I have to say about that.

Last edited:
dafababa said:
also i forgot to mention if you are finnancing your car through mazda corp, dont!!!!!. they have the worst rates in the world. the lady said that mazda was going to offer me 11.99% but she got me 8.99 (what a great deal). WTF is that. I have excellent credit history, but she said that it is because of my lease, (which by the way is paid off). I talked to my credit union and they have 5.75% auto loans, thats like 50 bucks less a month, do yourselves a favor and get approved for a loan BEFORE YOU GO INTO THE SALESROOM. Thats all I have to say about that.

(werd)

Congrats! I almost came to look at that one.. I'm leaving for Phoenix tomorrow tho so too bad I can't see it.

Back