black msp in IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

White 6s

sp33dy GT on the 3 *****s
Contributor
:
08.5 CWP MS3
haven't been monitoring posts in this forum since i got my 6....but biggers mazda in elgin, IL has a black MSP in their show room..i drove by to see if i my civic sold...which it did not. and i see no more tarp in the showroom. see a black msp just chillen thru the glass...uhh no regrets to buying my 6...uhh...heheh :p if anyone here wants it..ask for andy higgins...tell him ed reffered you to him..he can't touch msp..but he can add a "few" extras. i'm pretty sure there is no markup for the msrp. i drove around the lot looking for an orange one..couldn't find one..but i didn't check the service bays (inside) so i dunno about orange.

Last edited:
Dexter said:
i might go up there and maybe take some pics to verify Orange Speeds claims.. :p

it's there...i've never spread no false rumors or talked trash on the boards. heh better call me if u come tonight. so we can finally meet up. even tho i must admit..u scare me of some of the things u say online heh :D :D :D

meet up ???

when you guys meet up i want to come too! more IL peoples need to represent around here!

..i went up there, i didnt see anything. i saw a 6 and a miata, and a covered car in the showroom. i didnt look hard for ur old civic Orange Speed.

because I agree w/Adam's ironic post that we need more IL representation.

and it was the oldest thread in our section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back