Black MSP In Houston

slug420 said:
well thats juuuuuuuuuust PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFECT.

one of them allegedly has cruise control.......
Heh, yeah, that's the "used" one with an "automatic transmission".

It doesn't have cruise, the seller is just sloppy.

"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing. "
I guess they seen the error

Well, at least you guys got some more pics of the black one :)

And she's purdy too. bling bling!

Maybe I've been blind up until now, but the black has orange stitching in the seats too?? Weird. should of had silver or something.

dang you beat me to posting the auction. hmm maybe ill drive down there with my bro and see if we can test drive it :D

damn i went out to check the msp at the dealership here in houston and the sticker price is 23000, damn...it also had fingerprints up the a$$(butt) haha... it looks very nice though....

dominoy2k1 said:
damn i went out to check the msp at the dealership here in houston and the sticker price is 23000, damn...it also had fingerprints up the a$$(butt) haha... it looks very nice though....
What did they add on to it to justify $23K?

well ok i went today to check on how much i would get for trading in the mp3...they offered 10500 for mp3 and would take care of remainding loan... they would refinance on total of 23428...the added cost was because they added some clearcoat protection or some crap... oh yeah i also test drove it...the car is....how can i say this ....AWESOME!!!!!! got to talk with my parent to see if they will cosign to get lower insterest rate...since i am only 20 :(
i also heard from a coworker, he said he saw another one in the woodlands....

Last edited:
dealer mark up. i was told they wouldn't mark the car that high(@Jeff Haas).

dom, did you talk to a salesman? who was it? if you go back, talk to Mark Watts. thats who i have been dealing with, and thats who i will end up buying my MSP from. they are having a hard time moving cars. and the bad rep the MSP is already getting(from all the delays), they will be more willing to bargain as more MSP's roll in, and sit on the lot.

they are not letting people test drive the MSP they have(as of yesterday), because of all the people that have been test driving the 6's, then just leaving afterwards. they have a couple 6's that are getting more than enough miles on them, because all people want to do is drive it around for a bit. they don't want the MSP they have right now, to end up with a few hundred miles on it, before it is actually sold. when i first looked at my Focus, it was a floor queen. it only had like 7 miles on it. when i actually went and bought it(less than a week later), it had over a 150 miles. i was pissed, but it was the only one they had, with the package that i wanted.

go convince them that you aren't just going for a "joy ride", and i'm sure they'll let you test drive it. or just wait until they get some more in to test drive one. that may be a while though.

later, Al

Back