Spotted MSP in T.O Not dpmmsp

Hey MSP waiters...
I saw a Mazdaspeed Protege for the first time in person in Toronto, at the corner of Woodbine and Hwy 7 at a traffic light 11:45 am!. I'm glad i skipped school today too, or else i wouldn't have seen it! ;) This was Not our memeber dpmmsp, because it didn't not have 16" enkei rims. It had the stock Racingharts on. I couldn't see who was driving it, because i saw it from a parking alot nearly over 100 metres away! The colour was not absolutely stunning under grey skies and the pictures that digi168 has been taking from the B.C port is pretty much how i would decribe the colour. I'm sure that if the car is clean and under sunny skies it will be gorgous! Anyway, looks like there is another MSP owner in Toronto! I wish i didn't return my Canon S230 last weekend, because i'd have it with me to take some pictures.
Btw, i wasn't even thinking about MSP when it caught my attention at over 100 metres away!.. This caught my attention on it's own....but usually, i'm a good spotter for any HOT looking car.
:D

Soo happy! It's almost here guys!

Last edited:
haha..
well you won't be the only one owning a MSP in toronto soon..
I'll have one, Bakafoo, and that arkitek dude too!
:D
At Least, this way, when we get our cars you know exactly who owns which.
I think we should start a MSPtoronto club.
That would be cool:cool:

Last edited:
No .... I just talked to Mazda Canada and they're cancelling the whole msp program .... too many complaints about the colour. They're just going to release the 6 cars already out, because its too late to stop them, but the rest are going to be melted down and used to make a new stripped down delivery version of the mpv van.(thumb)

If thats true! Hey I know what road dmmsp drive down to work! we can ambush him and take his car! hahahaah!

Back