chicagoland MP5

Captain KRM P5 - yello turbo
Pro5onSpeed - black mica
those are the two I know,
I have seen a bunch of people, alot of them dont come to the board though, they are all ugly older women trying to look young

no i dont wear visors...but what part of chicago u from...maybe we can get together and cruze im always drivin around !!

hmm if only i was good with directions or hyway names....im by midway airprt right off i think its 55....have u ever been to archer avenue?

hmm... well i can get to down town from my house in about 10 min...but thats me drivin hehe..u know where midway airport is?? im about 2 min from there

I've got a black MP5 out in Lombard. I've also seen black and yellow modded MP5's at the Yorktown mall...don't know if they're on this board.

Where at jophus? I work in Oak Forest near the Country Club Hills movie theaters.....I see a Laser Blue MP5 parked next to that Mikela's fast food joint on Cicero all the time...is that yours?

Yes, I have a P5 - 2003 in Midnight Blue w/ polished alloys. The one I see doesn't have any [visible] mods. I can't say I've ever seen it driving around - just parked :).

I try to avoid going thru./near Orland when the sun is out; traffic is a nightmare and most people forget how to drive once the temperature goes above 70...either that, or they forget where they live or work when it rains....

Catch you around....

Back