Spotted Dpmmsp??

BakaFoo

Driving down yorkmills and warden and spotted a beautiful MSP this morning around 10am. If that was Dpmmsp than damn your car is looking good. If not then 4 of 6 is accounted for. I didn't get a chance to check the plates cause the msp was going in the other direction.

I'll have my msp soon! :eek: I can't wait any longer! :'(

Sounds like I got spotted. I go along York Mills to get on the DVP to go to work ..... which I did at about 10am this morning. You can tell its me because I have 9 spoke rims and winter tires on now. Glad you like it. :cool:

Man i'm so jealous. I didn't notice the rims cause I was going the other way. But still, the car looks sweet. I figured that was you.

If you're going to be in that area again, let me know ..... we can meet in a lot or something if you want a look

Soo lucky!.
if only i had a car, i'd come by too..
shiiet....looks like the only way i might be able to see the first MSP in real life is whenever i get mine!..aurgh..

I actually don't have a car. Been going to work without a car for 2 months now. Been waiting on the msp since. I have to get my mom to drive me to work! =( but i think it's worth the wait! If it's not, i'll kill myself. hehe j/k

Is there another place you car-less guys can get to easily? I'm not a big user of the better way, although I was on the subway once a few years ago....

Back