Atlanta dealer responses...

Just wondering how many out here in Atlanta area are vying for a MSP and what they have been told. I have been calling for ages and now with the info about some being released in Canada and now Southern Cali, I was hoping to get some sort of response. Has anyone else been doing some checking around here?

I put down a deposit at Jim Ellis in the ATL back in Sept. I have asked them a few times between then and now what was going on and there were as clueless as everyone else.

In the latest email I got from the sales rep. last Sat. he stated that he didn't want to make any promises but he saw a MSP listed on that day's invoice. He said he was hoping to give me a call this week.

So hopefully they will be making their way on down this way soon too!

Any news from Jim Ellis? I gave my guy at Rick Case an ultimatum that if it isnt in by Friday of next week, then I am getting either a WRX or MINI.

No one else here is looking in Atlanta?

well, you can't really force them to get the cars in by next week. they'll get them when they get them. just wait a little longer. if you need a car that badly then start checking out those other ones.:(

nope, nothing from Jim Ellis yet. I am hoping in the next couple days, but really hoping before next Friday.

Hang in there man we will get them relatively soon I think... They seem to be popping up all over the place now.

Back