Steering Wheel Alignment

Agent_420

Calling all poorly aligned M3's, well the wheel alignment is great couldent be better. On the other hand the steering wheel does not line up with the wheels. If I hold the wheel straight the car basically turns right, I took it into Mazda and asked them to fix it. Basically they threw it up on the alignment rack and said everything was perfect and yes the steering wheel is a little off center with the wheel alignment. So I then asked well did you fix it? And the response they gave me was "we can remove the whole steering asembly and try and re-align it, but you will most likely end up with the same problem only on the left side". Great customer service eh?? ONTARIO MAZDA, I was just wondering if I can bring it into any Mazda dealer with my warranty and have them try and fix it??? Any comments or suggestions would help.

By the way - Anyone else have this same problem with the steering wheel alignment??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (humpleg) ...........sorry the humpleg is soo cool!!!!1

Sounds like your dealer is a bunch of morons.
Equal but opposite adjustments on the outer tie rod ends will correct a steering wheel misalignment.

yes ofcourse.............lol your a funny guy, and i have heard that one before. Mazda actually told me it was out of line with the wheels. Even with the road slope in the opposite directions favour the car still will turn lanes if i have the wheel straight. All Mazda said is "what if we fix it and it does the same thing on the other side".

BTW - - - I love sarcasm (boobs)

Agent_420 said:
So can i take my under warranty M3 to another dealer??

Most definitely. You can take your Mazda to any dealer in N. America for service.

Agent_420 said:
yes ofcourse.............lol your a funny guy, and i have heard that one before. Mazda actually told me it was out of line with the wheels. Even with the road slope in the opposite directions favour the car still will turn lanes if i have the wheel straight. All Mazda said is "what if we fix it and it does the same thing on the other side".

BTW - - - I love sarcasm (boobs)

lol... What a response from the deuche bags.... I think if you take it else where they will fix it. This is def. covered under the 12 month/ 12k mi true bumper to bumper :D

This is what you should do:

Mazda(nuts) You :D

Unbelievable....
Reminds me of a response I got from a Dodge mechanic when my Sundance developed a slight oilpan leak...it wasn't bad, as the bolts and flange were just slightly damp with oil,....no dripping on the driveway. It was still under warranty, so I took in. He said:

"We can work on it, but we'll likely just make it worse".

Seems to be the state of the industry these days....

Back