Eibach Pro-Alignment Camber Kit

m_long84

:
1995 NA Nissan 300ZX
The tire rack has them available on May 20th, however if you go to check shipping and switch the state I found that it told me special order so I'm not sure what that means. I've been calling all over trying to find a place that actually has these to no avail so far. The part number for the kit is 5.67420K and they are supposed to offer a correction of +/- 6.00. If I find anything else out I will let everyone know.

*Edit: So I called Eibach directly and the customer sales representative that I talked to said that they were out of stock and that it didn't look like they would be "recieving them until June!!!" Anyways that sucks, any other options or possible options out right now?

Last edited:
m_long84 said:
The tire rack has them available on May 20th, however if you go to check shipping and switch the state I found that it told me special order so I'm not sure what that means. I've been calling all over trying to find a place that actually has these to no avail so far. The part number for the kit is 5.67420K and they are supposed to offer a correction of +/- 6.00. If I find anything else out I will let everyone know.

*Edit: So I called Eibach directly and the customer sales representative that I talked to said that they were out of stock and that it didn't look like they would be "recieving them until June!!!" Anyways that sucks, any other options or possible options out right now?

I think SPC Performance makes these kits for Eibach. I'd call them and see what their availability is.

rbmazda3 said:
I think SPC Performance makes these kits for Eibach. I'd call them and see what their availability is.
I will be giving them along with AWR motorsports a call to see if there is anything in the works for our mazda 3's.

I called SPC and Progress Technology and they told me that they don't currently have any plans for manufacturing these for the 3. Still waiting to here back from AWR.

Thanks for the info man. Looks like we will most likely be waiting till June for this mod to come to the market. Do you have a price on the mazdaspeed kit?

m_long84 said:
Thanks for the info man. Looks like we will most likely be waiting till June for this mod to come to the market. Do you have a price on the mazdaspeed kit?

not yet, as soon as i do you will know

The price I heard from Eibach was a hundred-something, which is about 5 times the cost of the Protege kit. It had better be damn nice...

The price on tirerack.com for the Eibach camber Kit was $158 for the pair. I checked out SRmotorsports and they do have a camber kit available, but there are listed on their site for $159 each. I'm taking that as it's not in a pair, which means $318 for a camber kit. I think that's way too much.

Edit: The Eibach kit should be worth it. It's adjustable from +/- 6.00 where as most of there other kit's are only adjustable +/- 1.00.

This is the message I sent to SPC Performance a while back...

Hey Jeff,

Wondering how the kits for the 2004+ Mazda 3 are coming? Looks like Eibach may have something available very soon but I've always used your products in my Honda's. I'd like to stick with what I know but I've already dropped my car and will be needing new rubber soon.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:07 AM
To: Cole, Randall B
Subject: RE: Performance Guestbook Entry

Randy,

I talked with our R & D department and they are working on kits for both the front and rear of the Mazda 3 at this time and hope to have something available late 2 qtr.

Jeff

Thanks for the post man. I don't know why they would have told me that they didn't have plans for development or anything? (crazy) I still haven't heard anything from AWR but I did find another brand called K-Mac. They are based out of australia and said that mine was the first request they had for the rear and that they would get a 3 into the garage for fitting and development. They already have fronts available and look to be a pretty reputable compnay that has been in the business for awhile. Anyway, he said they wouldn't be finished for a few months, so it looks like everything except for the extremely high priced SR motorpsorts camber kit are going to be coming out at about the same time.

I just ordered my eibachs (hopin they come before this weekend) and was wondering since we cant get the camber allignment kits yet are my rear tires gonna wear out really fast now?? i got the road hazard when i got the falken ziex's so if so ill just go put a nail through the side wall on each tire.haha (my buddy works at the discount tire i got them from so it'll work) (friday)

mazda3zoom said:
I just ordered my eibachs (hopin they come before this weekend) and was wondering since we cant get the camber allignment kits yet are my rear tires gonna wear out really fast now?? i got the road hazard when i got the falken ziex's so if so ill just go put a nail through the side wall on each tire.haha (my buddy works at the discount tire i got them from so it'll work) (friday)
I had the guy that was going to install and tune my K-sport coilovers tell me that as long as you keep your tires rotated every 3,000 miles or so you shouldn't have any problems with them. I'm glad that I still have the stock bad goodyears though so that I don't eat through a set of nice performance tires. I will be waiting along with everyone else that has dropped their car and it's all Eibach's fault for not jumping on the ball on this one. (flame2)

*Edit: K-Mac is going to start working on a rear camber kit for the Mazda 3 but it is a little pricey. $295 Shipped.

Last edited:
noob Q, what does this kit due?

if I add coil-overs or the ebiach pro-kit, i'll need to redo my alignment anyway, i'm lost.

please enlighten me

well when you lower your car, your rear wheels tend to lean in and create camber.
stock tires (view from rear) - l l
after lowering your car - / \
this kit returns wheels to l l
real technical pictures i know

Camber is not adjustable on the Mazda3. If you drop it with lowering springs, the rear camber goes negative. The alignment kit allows you to recover that lost camber.

Some coilovers have a camber adjustment built into them but some don't. You may or may not need an alignment kit with coilovers.

tphskab said:
well when you lower your car, your rear wheels tend to lean in and create camber.
stock tires (view from rear) - l l
after lowering your car - / \
this kit returns wheels to l l
real technical pictures i know

THANKS!!! and goldwing, THANKS!!
I was gonna drop mine, if I end up getting 1. I thought they were adjustable.

guess more research when i actually have the money,... lol

goldwing2000 said:
Well... it's June. Anybody hear anything about the Eibach kit yet? (yawn)
Yep i called them last week, i got the number for the company that is making them for eibach. They said still about 4 weeks out.

Back