Camber Adjustment

m_long84

:
1995 NA Nissan 300ZX
I'm looking at getting a set of coilovers for my 3s sedan and was curious to know how the camber plates work. I will be getting camber plates and pillow-ball mounts in the front and the rear. I know that it allows you to adjust the camber from the top side of the strut, but how do you calculate the correct camber so that you know you don't have too much or too little. Just trying to learn a little before getting them installed. TIA.

i remember reading somewhere that there aren't full camber plates out for the 3. but that was awhile ago.

mobomelter said:
i remember reading somewhere that there aren't full camber plates out for the 3. but that was awhile ago.
I am looking at purchasing a set of K-Sport Full coilovers for my 3. They have front and rear camber plates available. The fronts come standard and then the rear are little bit extra. So any ideas on adjustment?

*Edit: I was just informed by the person that I am ordering my coilovers from that K-Sport does not currently make camber plates for the rear but they are in development. Looks like you were right.

Last edited:
Back