Attn. Danny in Miami...

teresa

Attn. Danny in Miami...

e-mail me at keepinitup@hotmail.com and I'll give you more info about our car club here in So. FL. We usually meet on Saturdays at the Towers in Broward. By the corner of 595 and University. If you go North on 95 to 595 west, take 595 west till you hit University, turn left on University(South) It's about a block on the left behind Taco Bell and Arby's parking lots.(You could also take 75 north to 595 east) There at least 100 or so cars that show up. We'll be there this Sat. if you want just show up. There's two MP3's, about 5 or 6 P5's and a few others. We're usually there at about 9-9:30pm for a little while then we head out to go somewhere else (usually to some staight away for a little racing) It's alot of fun...Hope to see ya there :D :cool:

Hey,
Hope you don't mind another MP3 there as well. I'm here in Ft. Laud and would love to check out the scene. Hope to see you there

Hey Danny...Thanks for coming on Saturday night, it was nice to have another MP3 there, I got my grill fixed, I went to Mazda, they had one in stock, it was 27.00 dollars, and it popped right out and in. I don't know what I'm going to do about the nick though. Anyways, hope to see you out there more often.

Back