AuxMod link

They say they've tested it on both 6's and 3's. $50 for the
basic unit, $100 for one that allows various automated
controls, including a link to a PC.

There's also a lot more Mazda audio info here:

MiataAudio

Although it's from a Miata source, my guess is that much of it fits
across the board.

hmmm my only concern with that is that its just an open circuit board. whats to keep it from breaking off with slight movement of a cable.

mobomelter said:
hmmm my only concern with that is that its just an open circuit board. whats to keep it from breaking off with slight movement of a cable.

Wow, nice. The $50 for the basic is much nicer than the $100 in cables required to do it now. It also comes in a cleaner and smaller package.
The mounting looks pretty secure and not like its going to get knocked into by anything.

i dunno i just ordered a loc from navone.com it has 9.5 volt pre outs and was on sale for only 20$$ you need to do a lil wiring but the price and quality can't be beat...

My first post here. I've had my 3s 5 dr for all of 42 hours and love it. :) Previously had a Saturn SC and before that, and why I got the 3 was I had a Ford Probe which was made by Mazda.

A few things on audio. First of all, love high end audio and appreciate the need for a good hard wire connection.

To the other extreme...anyone use an iTrip with an audio accessory? I wonder how it would compare with using cables. (As many of you probably know, the iTrip adds a transmitter to your audio devices headphone jack. Sorta like the cassette adapter for your DiscMan but instead to be picked up as a radio signal.) Was thinking such a device might be adequate for some of you. Sorry if this has been discussed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back