Over the top? opinions please

mr.3

:
Tit. Silver Mazda3 5 door
What do you think... with tit grey 5dr
flash-7-copylg.jpg
and dark tints? Its a HP Design, Flash 7

I also think that they would look good on a grey 5door. You could always try to photochop them onto your car to get a general idea and to help you make your decision. Just my .02

Mr.3, I like 'em, I've been checkin those out too and I have a black 3. I think they'd look great on either color.....

If ANYONE can PLEASE photochop these onto a titan. and a black mica so we can get a better idea, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T.I.A.

lol go to adobe.com and download a free trial and do it yourself. everyone should at least know basic photoshop skills.

well since i'm bored and in art class. i couldn't find a good pic of a 5-door (or a 4-door for that matter) so i just used the only grey 4-door pic that google brought up. not the best photoshop job but it works. although i think in real life they will look better.

Attachments

• mazda with flash 7.jpg
    mazda with flash 7.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 206
mobomelter said:
well since i'm bored and in art class. i couldn't find a good pic of a 5-door (or a 4-door for that matter) so i just used the only grey 4-door pic that google brought up. not the best photoshop job but it works. although i think in real life they will look better.
Hey man, thanks for the photo chop.

... I still don't know about the polish "dripping" over the lip like that. If it just ended at the lip I think I would just give up the majic plastic...(uhm)

I dont care for them either. I prefer a performance wheel. SSRs are prolly the only wheel I would ever get besides my OEMs.

looks a lot like a konig wheel... they aren't priced to bad and the wieght for a 17-7 wheel for most are slightly less then 20 lbs... so you do save some wieght and increase tire patch by .5'...

Back