Reginal Forum Status on top?

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Enry, Antoine, Kat, Derrick,

Would this be possible? Me and others have expressed the fact that our reginal forums are pretty much dead. I regularly post at other board who have VERY active regional forums. Maybee if their status was on top they would get more use. Are yall feelin me on this one?:confused:

I agree with Linux!

Even if they aren't in top, at least have them on the same level as teh main boards... NO ONE ever clicks to get into their region, then clicks onto their state...

Just have regional sections, if one area seems to create a lot of traffic, then maybe break that out separately.

It's quite tedious to see if there is a new post in teh Central->Texas area.

Thanks!

I have an Idea! How about...Only the region that you live in will come to top, and the others stay out o fhte way at the bottom..This can't be that hard to do since there is a location section in the User info panel...

KzA said:
I have an Idea! How about...Only the region that you live in will come to top, and the others stay out o fhte way at the bottom..This can't be that hard to do since there is a location section in the User info panel...

SWEET Idea! Admins, what do you think?

ahhhh..this thread has made my brain go crazy! Instead of everyone seeing the same layout on the homepage, why not have the homepage be user custimizable! Therefore, you could put you favorite sections on top and so on and so forth....The boards would be placed on the site as the user specifies..

Back