Wilwood wow!

KING13

:
2004 Mazda 3
bgnzfgn.JPG

I spoke the folks at AWR and they would only need 3 kits to produce these 4 wheel wilwood brake kits.
Whos in?
If you want in don't stop at three keep posting!

1.King13
2.pro2nr
3.curacer1
4.scrivenerc
5.tgv121281
6.rbmazda3
7.mlong84
8.tsunami
9.thekid
10.titanium99

Last edited:
ss they are putting together an estimate. It will be available tuesday of next week. Because of the holiday. How have you been by the way?

KING13 said:
ss they are putting together an estimate. It will be available tuesday of next week. Because of the holiday. How have you been by the way?
Everythings good. Hopefully the car will be out of the bodyshop early next week(after almost 2 months).

Are we still getting prices today?

Last edited:
Quote*Working on it be with you shortly. tony / awr*

Tony is working very hard on this. They also build race cars so he is very busy man. As soon as i know i will post the specs and prices. I know that they are six piston cailpers, i think they come in red and black,and i believe they are 12" rotors. "Man ss i hope you and your 3 are alright.

KING13 said:
Quote*Working on it be with you shortly. tony / awr*

Tony is working very hard on this. They also build race cars so he is very busy man. As soon as i know i will post the specs and prices. I know that they are six piston cailpers, i think they come in red and black,and i believe they are 12" rotors. "Man ss i hope you and your 3 are alright.

I didn't get in an accident or anything. They've just been taking forever getting to my car, and the bodykit doesn't really fit that well. I'm getting a great deal on the work, so I can't really complain.

Is this brake kit for the front and rear, or just the front? Either way, if the price is right I'm ready to order.

KING13 said:
What type of bodykit did you get? The kit is for front and rear.

Its the erebuni kit. Their grille sucked so bad I ended up ordering the real autoexe grille. But after alot of work, the kit looks pretty good. Hopefully it'll be done early next week.

ssinstaller said:
Everythings good. Hopefully the car will be out of the bodyshop early next week(after almost 2 months).

Are we still getting prices today?
That's just the accolade kit i got nice.
ddddh.JPG

assm2.JPG

strut.JPG

Some addtional pictures tony just sent me he's working on the quote should have it in a day or so. Post your name if you are interested and havent been put on the list yet.

wow you guys got hella quick aftermarket support, i guess you can thank the protege owners for bashing on the companies for years to pay attention to mazda's other models besides the FC and FD

I'm interested but am like most of the others, it's totaly dependent on price as I have other projects for my car in the works right now such as K-Sport Coilovers and Draxas 4-1 Race Header. Will we be able to purchase these at a later date? In other words this isn't just a limited production kinda type deal is it?

Back