anyone using sprint

i have them on my care for now, until i get my d2 coilovers that is, but i have no problems with them they work well and very inexpensive, i like the ride with them, and to me the drop is perfect

$$$$..? Never heard of them...but shopping for springs now until I get the c/o's later on....SO far I'm leaning on the Eiback ProKit....Sportline seems way to low...and the rest seem just like the prokit, just more $$...hmmmm

this is how low the Sprint kit will make your car look........

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    535.6 KB · Views: 251
Thanks for the pic rush.....I know I'm pushing it, but is there any chance of you posting a pic taken from lower to the ground...IN other words basically on your knees and a lil closer so you can see the space between the wheel/fender???

PS-Are they progressive springs or linear???

PPS-ISnt 1.75 the same drop as the sportline???? It doesnt look as low as them.......

lol i thought this thread was about cell phones...

I've been checking out some sites and havent been able to find anything for Sprint Springs for the 3......can someone help me out?

i'll try to post some better pics soon! and yes you need a camber kit for the rear, the front can be fixed

i have a set of sprint springs that i dont need any more, they even have the factory shock absorbers on them. if any one is looking to make an offer i would sell them, but my experience with them was good, i loved the amount they lowered the car and the ride felt like factory

Back