Mazda 5 Bodykits.

:
10 MS3
Here are the current bodykits available for the Mazda 5. Of course most of these will be straight from Japan. I will update as they become available :D

Stock
customize_p1.jpg

customize_p3.jpg

Unknown- Possible UK Kit
TAS5.jpg

Kenstyle
earo111_1.jpg

earo111_2.jpg

Autoexe
premacy0223s.jpg

Lip Kit
premacy0220c.jpg

premacyrr.jpg

Damd Kit
premacy_se_a.jpg

premacy_se_b.jpg

Last edited:
Any integrated turning signal side mirrors kit available from Japan? And the 6+1 kit available too, in case we really don't get the 6+1 configuration? (eyeballs)

LED rear lamps? (bow)

Last edited:
Kenstyle makes some amazing kits. Not to mention they make them for Mazdas too. :)

i like the 5, especially withthe kenstyle kit. but for me, it crosses the line of looking too much like a minivan.

this looks way toooo much like a minivan. i might have to see one in person before i get a good idea of what the size is and stuff though.

That is really bad. The body kits make them look a little better, but shame on Mazda for making this piece of crap. What were they thinking?(drunk)

RHAGEL said:
That is really bad. The body kits make them look a little better, but shame on Mazda for making this piece of crap. What were they thinking?

They were thinking that there is a need for something that isn't a minivan, and isn't a 4-seat vehicle. They are right. A lot of people are really looking forward to not only seeing this vehicle, but driving it and purchasing it.

Kudos to Mazda for the forward thinking. (cheers)

perfecto said:
They were thinking that there is a need for something that isn't a minivan, and isn't a 4-seat vehicle. They are right. A lot of people are really looking forward to not only seeing this vehicle, but driving it and purchasing it.

Kudos to Mazda for the forward thinking. (cheers)
I think this vehicle will do well in europe and japan where thay are much more fuel conscious. But here in the states it will not sell. Minivans are on there way out, SUV are obviously popular but I think station wagons will be the new upcoming trend. I don't think many people are looking forward to it, but I guess only time will tell.

Im looking forward to it. It's something different, and the less people that have it the better :D. Wait until the Mazda aftermarket gets on it.

RHAGEL said:
I think this vehicle will do well in europe and japan where thay are much more fuel conscious. But here in the states it will not sell. Minivans are on there way out, SUV are obviously popular but I think station wagons will be the new upcoming trend. I don't think many people are looking forward to it, but I guess only time will tell.

Actually - governmentally it lists as a mid-size WAGON. With the 3rd row seats folded down - it is really close in size to my subaru legacy wagon. I consider it a wagon/minivan hybrid.

Also - no one vehicle if for everyone. I'm not expecting the mazda5 to be a huge seller, but for those of us who have outgrown our sedans/wagons and don't want a full on SUV/Van - then this car is PERFECT and very desired. Plus Americans are beginning to be fuel conscious with the rising prices - look at the popularity of the prius.

Stickied this thread - let's try and keep the chatter to a minimum and just post pics of the 5/Premacy body kits that are available.

Thanks!

just a sizing thing, i was lucky to see a mazda 5 next to a last gen honda odissey, and 5 looked tiny compared to the odissey. Just and observation

tyusha said:
just a sizing thing, i was lucky to see a mazda 5 next to a last gen honda odissey, and 5 looked tiny compared to the odissey. Just and observation

And your point?

Back