Good Price

Payton

:
2005 Mazda 3 5 door wining blue
SO i just got my mazda 3 and im about to get my system installed and i have got a quote around 1000 for getting my sub put in the back w/ plexy glass and neons is that a good price and if its not do u have any places to go in Houston, Texas?

Payton said:
SO i just got my mazda 3 and im about to get my system installed and i have got a quote around 1000 for getting my sub put in the back w/ plexy glass and neons is that a good price and if its not do u have any places to go in Houston, Texas?

That sounds like it is really expensive. Where are you going to have the install done? I did mine myself, granted I don't have plexi-glass and neons, but all that suff would be easy enough to put together and hook up. I did my frineds 01' Jeep Cherokee with a plexi-glass box and led lights.

yeah i'd shop around a grand for that is waaay too expensive. a question for you. does that price include the price of a sub and if so what kinda and size?

if its plexi and because its the mz3 (there are no pre fab fit boxes for us yet) with a decent sub plus amp and neons installed that sounds about right... granted you could do it yourself cheaper.... but you don't back your work and i am sure for a cool grand the stereo shop will help you with any problems down the road.... does that include a cap as well???

na i have the 2 10 mtx and 1000 watt amp and its all custom. and its gonna be flush w/the covers that u can pull back in the "trunk" (its a 5 door). but u guys dont know anything about houston places huh...?

Back